Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR in Sydney - Sekisui Luzia 2

Page 24 of 24
They better not pour concrete on a raining day. We had too much rain lately.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624

This driveway will be the death of us! Although the concreter did a good job this time, the guy who removed the old driveway has damaged the water pipe underneath and now it is leaking up through the driveway.
At least they will only have to remove that one "crossover" section - up to the first sawcut. The rest of it can stay.
But goodness me, what next.... ?
I’ve just come back on home one after a 5-6 year hiatus, so I’m catching up on some threads.
Oh my goodness what a terrible run you’ve had, and this is just one of those if I don’t laugh I’ll cry times.
Hoping it will be fixed shortly😊
Oh no is it just the nature strip part affected? I really hope they are able to redo this quickly for you.

Yes, when the concreter saw the leak, he put in a joint so that if it has to be ripped up, only the lower part will be.
Far out :O
Is that concrete spray on your bricks too? Hopefully none on your garage door.
Yep, concrete spray on the bricks, but there was already some there from the first pour! Luckily my husband left the garage door open while they poured the driveway, so nothing on the roller door.
Ohhh no! Just as well your drive way slope to the street. If that’s happen to me all concrete will be in the garage.
Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum