Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA Tuckey Cove house plan

Page 24 of 25
Robina
Yep we love the planks but we need skirtings. And I shall try the thingies you put under the chairs and stools. Sticky things.
Thanks Petad Jasminlee
rosemi and Wellard2ndtimers
I shall take some more after blinds tomorrow.

we've just put the click and stick skirtings on they look fantastic not expensive and super easy to do?
Petad
Robina
Yep we love the planks but we need skirtings. And I shall try the thingies you put under the chairs and stools. Sticky things.
Thanks Petad Jasminlee

we've just put the click and stick skirtings on they look fantastic not expensive and super easy to do

Hi Petad
Just wondering if you could tell me where you got your click and stick skirtings from?
And roughly how much they were.
Thanks so much.
Hope your enjoying your house.

ABC picked up their game and installed the blinds just one day late. They look great and suit the areas they are in. They do give great privacy and look very much like sheers on the inside.
We are moving in today.

WOOHOO for moving day!!!!

Blinds look lovely
Congrats Robina..

BTW, Blinds look great!!
Robina
Petad
Robina
Thanks Petad Jasminlee

we've just put the click and stick skirtings on they look fantastic not expensive and super easy to do

Hi Petad
Just wondering if you could tell me where you got your click and stick skirtings from?
And roughly how much they were.
Thanks so much.
Hope your enjoying your house.

Hi we got them from Bunnings it was approx. $350 for the lower floor we got the 90mm high ones and they are $49.95 for 2 lengths each length is 3.6mtr long then you buy the corner pieces theybare about $2. each.
Easy to cut we are really pleased with them we got white to pop against the grey and they finish off the floor.
Good luck with the move I hope you stayed dry.

Main bedroom

Living room

We've been in a week and a day and are pretty settled. Got rid of the rental keys today what a pain all that cleaning is.
We love the house it's a really nice house to live in.
Most often back garden is done just some tidying up to do. The sand was terrible so we decided to do the back first.
Still following lots of builds and love watching them come together.
All of our issues with the house have been sorted.
Just looking forward to some relaxing.

House is looking schmiko!
Looks beautiful Robina! Your lounge looking towards picture shelves looks very display home! Where did you get the mirror with the nice edges?

Wow love it

Wellard2ndTimers
Looks beautiful Robina! Your lounge looking towards picture shelves looks very display home! Where did you get the mirror with the nice edges?

Got some ideas from Pinterest for the shelves. Got the mirror ages ago at Freedom. We also have a larger one to go behind my hall table. We need two fellas to lift it.
We decided to use some old furniture a table and coffee table we've had for 20 years. It actually looks quite nice. In our last house we had shiny white tiles and lots of glass furniture and black leather. I found it quite difficult to keep clean and wanted something warmer. Hope your house is going well. Not long now.

Looks like you've settled in well

Really like the shelves and the paint colour!

It's been a while. We've been in just over 4 weeks. Seems longer. Most of our electrical done. Fans in pendents over table and water feature electrics still to do. Shutters look fantastic.
Solar panels in yesterday.
Almost all of the landscaping done. Just a bit on the outside side.
We also put in our nature trees. Liquid ambers to the outside side. And a mature pear and a baby plum to the front.
Very pleased with the front. It looks great.
Please excuse quality of photos.

Wow love it all

Wow! Looks fabulous!

View thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83776&start=80
Robina, it looks absolutely stunning.
It looks great!

Related
15/08/2023
How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Building A New House

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days

4/09/2023
Wide floor plan volume/semi-custom

Building A New House

Hi, Seeking volume or semi-custom builder in victoria(east), which have existing double story wide floor plans. Seeking 18-20m wide homes with depth of 12-15m long. Or…

7/10/2023
Floor plan feedback

Building A New House

Hi there! Absolutely agree on the wasted space. We have no desire for the master to be that oversized, but it occurred when we increased the depth of the garage. We have…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum