Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Grange Avenue Schofields - Burawa Rise Development

Page 24 of 46
blueeyes9334
Got confirmation for the same from my solicitor...settlement date 4th dec or before.

~K~

Congrats guys! Stage 2 is undergoing folio creations now. We're all going to have a lovely weekend.
Cool, hopefully stage 3 not too far behind, before they told me about 1 month after stage 1, but just way too close to Xmas

Beautiful Blueeyes!! Congratulations

Happy Days!!!!

Ripboy
Beautiful Blueeyes!! Congratulations

You are not too far behind...we will be cheering for you in coming weeks...

~K~

Are they going to remove the fence next week, what you reckon?

I think so or they are going down after 4th dec for sure.

~K~

blueeyes9334
I think so or they are going down after 4th dec for sure.

~K~

That's good I don't have to sneak in again!!

Congratulations to Stage-1 folks......
Stage 1 owners: have you all heard from your solicitor regarding registration? Our solicitor did not hear on Friday and has not heard today. Would love to get a move on this.
babyduck
Stage 1 owners: have you all heard from your solicitor regarding registration? Our solicitor did not hear on Friday and has not heard today. Would love to get a move on this.

Yes received letter from solicitors.

~K~

That is fantastic blueeyes! Don't know if they are staggering the calls. If many more have heard I will have to make some noise.
stage 2 now registered! hurray!
Congrats Stage 2 folks....

~K~

Happy day guys!!

Congrats to Stage 1 & 2 folks!!
Could you please tell me the DP number for Stage 3 so that I can check online status? Thanks.
It's DP1205228. I'm in stage 3 also. Congrats to people in stage 1 and 2.

Congratulations everyone on stage 1 and 2. Hope stage 3 is not far away. How do I check the status as online.

Anyone who has purchased a H&L package through Casaview, have you had any update from them.
Also I was thinking to create a what's app group of people are interested to discuss any updates from Casaview as I believe a lot of us might be in the same boat. Happy to get your thoughts. Thx

Hi drt, you need to go to the LPI website n to to plan details under title searches n records

Related
12/05/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

So it seems like they just take on a lot of projects to get the cashflow for their own builds. COULDN'T AGREE MORE

5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum