Our new stairway lights

NthHome
Our new stairway lights

They look great! I’m sure Orph and Vistadream would agree too

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
NthHome
Our new stairway lights

Looks great! Do you mind sharing where you sourced it from and for how much?

sinbox
NthHome
Our new stairway lights

Looks great! Do you mind sharing where you sourced it from and for how much?

Beacon lighting . Got the display model for 1100. Was a run out design

NthHome, can we see a photo of your stairs. Just want to drool over your glass balustrades (not literally of course)

Quirmeball1280
NthHome, can we see a photo of your stairs. Just want to drool over your glass balustrades (not literally of course)

Wow love your stairs

viewtopic.php?t=86597
NthHome
Here are photos of the final house plans .. the prev were missing some of the final changes.

Hi nthhome ,

Amazing build, i have just finally caught up.
I was wondering if it wasnt to much trouble to ask what your build number was so i could reference some things in mine as well?

I have sent you a private PM incase you wanted to keep it confidential. Hoping to hear from you soon.
heatl0rd
NthHome
Here are photos of the final house plans .. the prev were missing some of the final changes.

Hi nthhome ,

Amazing build, i have just finally caught up.
I was wondering if it wasnt to much trouble to ask what your build number was so i could reference some things in mine as well?

I have sent you a private PM incase you wanted to keep it confidential. Hoping to hear from you soon.

The 650mm deep robes in the master bedroom were a good idea. We overlooked that as 500mm is M’s standard depth

Let me first start by saying Telstra I want of the worst company on the planet their customer service is absolutely appalling is absolutely appalling. I’ve waited almost six months for a home phone and still nothing!!! Finally told them to get stuffed and cancel my account!

First stated when the guys came to do the connection in nov last year. Foxtel came and did the connection with the one conduit provided by Metricon. Couple hours later Telstra came to do the phone line and told me sorry mate you need a second conduit for the phone line. You can’t have Foxtel/cable internet (runs over same cable) and Telstra phone line in same conduit! NOTE FOR ALL GET METRCION TO INSTALL TEO CONDUITS. They said you need to provide this up until the boundary as close to the Telstra put as posssible ... Anyways after a lot of complaining I ok I say and went and got another conduit installed ......... that was early Jan now ..... Telstra say yeah we’re coming coming ... blah blah and now I’m speaking with complaints Dept who are managing the case.

Someone finally came out to install the cable but called me to say I’ve the cable in but there is not conduit between boundary and Telstra pit and another team do that ....

Many many hours later on the phone ... someone strangely calls me and says would you like a wifi phone as we know you’ve had issues with your physical landline , atleast until we sort it your issues ..... I said no (figured they’d drop the ball if I accepted some make do solution)

Few weeks later and again many hours of calls to Telstra I get a call done someone in Brisbane to organise time to get a quote to install the cable..... she was really nice and I said why would I get a quote for this. I’ve done all the work with conduits on my side of the property and the 2m of conduit need on the council strip is Telstra responsibility ... she was soo confused why her company (subconstrator ) was being engaged and said leave with her to sort it with Telstra .....

Once again hours and hours later.... it’s now April 15 ... the Telstra lead in team who are he team who do the installs call me and tell me we like to send you a wifi phone .... being really consider as I’ve had this conversation before I’m told being a cable internet customer Telstra provide a wifi phone .... only adsl customers get a physical phone line ..... opposite and contradictory to everything I’ve ever been told .... making things worse .... as a cable customer the leadin / conduit on the council strip is my responsibility and I have to pay for that !!!!

Oh to add more grief to the issue with Telstra After getting a 700$ bill last month I started reviewing all my bills and seems in the last 4 months I have been over charged almost 1000$ !!!! No joke!!! These have all been waived now but ffs!!!!!!!!!!

Game over!!!!

It has been a horrible experience!!!!!

In the last 24 I’ve cancelled my account ... well after telling them twice to cancel .... they didn’t listen to me he first time ... soo bizzare ... and gone back to Optus ! Soo much easier to deal with !

DO NOT CONNECT WITH TESLTRA! They are totally incompetent !!!!

You just retold your story, same experience as me, I ended up digging everything myself and getting a friend to connect, the communication defys belief.
NthHome
Let me first start by saying Telstra I want of the worst company on the planet their customer service is absolutely appalling is absolutely appalling. I’ve waited almost six months for a home phone and still nothing!!! Finally told them to get stuffed and cancel my account!

First stated when the guys came to do the connection in nov last year. Foxtel came and did the connection with the one conduit provided by Metricon. Couple hours later Telstra came to do the phone line and told me sorry mate you need a second conduit for the phone line. You can’t have Foxtel/cable internet (runs over same cable) and Telstra phone line in same conduit! NOTE FOR ALL GET METRCION TO INSTALL TEO CONDUITS. They said you need to provide this up until the boundary as close to the Telstra put as posssible ... Anyways after a lot of complaining I ok I say and went and got another conduit installed ......... that was early Jan now ..... Telstra say yeah we’re coming coming ... blah blah and now I’m speaking with complaints Dept who are managing the case.

Someone finally came out to install the cable but called me to say I’ve the cable in but there is not conduit between boundary and Telstra pit and another team do that ....

Many many hours later on the phone ... someone strangely calls me and says would you like a wifi phone as we know you’ve had issues with your physical landline , atleast until we sort it your issues ..... I said no (figured they’d drop the ball if I accepted some make do solution)

Few weeks later and again many hours of calls to Telstra I get a call done someone in Brisbane to organise time to get a quote to install the cable..... she was really nice and I said why would I get a quote for this. I’ve done all the work with conduits on my side of the property and the 2m of conduit need on the council strip is Telstra responsibility ... she was soo confused why her company (subconstrator ) was being engaged and said leave with her to sort it with Telstra .....

Once again hours and hours later.... it’s now April 15 ... the Telstra lead in team who are he team who do the installs call me and tell me we like to send you a wifi phone .... being really consider as I’ve had this conversation before I’m told being a cable internet customer Telstra provide a wifi phone .... only adsl customers get a physical phone line ..... opposite and contradictory to everything I’ve ever been told .... making things worse .... as a cable customer the leadin / conduit on the council strip is my responsibility and I have to pay for that !!!!

Oh to add more grief to the issue with Telstra After getting a 700$ bill last month I started reviewing all my bills and seems in the last 4 months I have been over charged almost 1000$ !!!! No joke!!! These have all been waived now but ffs!!!!!!!!!!

Game over!!!!

It has been a horrible experience!!!!!

In the last 24 I’ve cancelled my account ... well after telling them twice to cancel .... they didn’t listen to me he first time ... soo bizzare ... and gone back to Optus ! Soo much easier to deal with !

DO NOT CONNECT WITH TESLTRA! They are totally incompetent !!!!

Hahaha..i've been through exact same thing with them. It was a blood bath with me spending every day 3-6 hours continuosly. Got most of money disputed. Still one bill $135 i am arguing.. I agree with you - it a hell!!!!
Let the joy begin...... after a miserable few months with my landscaper finally lodged complaint with fair trade..... soo unhappy. Original quote 57k and 4wks .... they started in Jan and still only 60% done. The guy I’ve discovered hasn’t paid his contractors or companies he got to do driveway .... I’ve had threats from his contractors, been repeatedly * to..... oh and to make matters worse I just discovered he ain’t licensed so looks like I’ll be heading to NCAT for legal proceedings... he is in real trouble! Not sure if I’ll get my job finished. he’s blown all my money and now pleading oh soo sorry I underquoted the job by 20k..... oh well the remainder looks like it’ll be a diy job. Soo angry!!!!!

Hand it Over Gardening Maintenance - Greg Tannock .

NthHome
Let the joy begin...... after a miserable few months with my landscaper finally lodged complaint with fair trade..... soo unhappy. Original quote 57k and 4wks .... they started in Jan and still only 60% done. The guy I’ve discovered hasn’t paid his contractors or companies he got to do driveway .... I’ve had threats from his contractors, been repeatedly * to..... oh and to make matters worse I just discovered he ain’t licensed so looks like I’ll be heading to NCAT for legal proceedings... he is in real trouble! Not sure if I’ll get my job finished. he’s blown all my money and now pleading oh soo sorry I underquoted the job by 20k..... oh well the remainder looks like it’ll be a diy job. Soo angry!!!!!

Did you pay much of a deposit? Can’t believe how people like this sleep at night ripping people off. I don’t trust anything I have to research reviews of everything. I hope you get what your entitled too. So sorry your going through that.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777
NthHome

Did you pay much of a deposit? Can’t believe how people like this sleep at night ripping people off. I don’t trust anything I have to research reviews of everything. I hope you get what your entitled too. So sorry your going through that.

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Big sigh..... I’ve paid him the lot....... sounds insane but I paid in instalments that at the time made sense ... 10k for driveway, 10k for fence timber ..etc..... at the time it felt right ... in hindsight I’m a Nutter.... but hingsight is a wonderful thing.....

NthHome
Doulton777
NthHome

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Big sigh..... I’ve paid him the lot....... sounds insane but I paid in instalments that at the time made sense ... 10k for driveway, 10k for fence timber ..etc..... at the time it felt right ... in hindsight I’m a Nutter.... but hingsight is a wonderful thing.....

What makes it all worse.... our kids went to school together so I thought I could trust him.... how stupid do I feel now!!!!

Don’t trust anyone! Sad but oh soo true

wow that's so terrible! can't believe there's scum like that out there. I hope karma catches up with him one day.
NthHome
Doulton777
NthHome

viewtopic.php?t=86597

I really hope and pray this goes in your favour. That’s a lot of money too loose out on.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
dulie
wow that's so terrible! can't believe there's scum like that out there. I hope karma catches up with him one day.

That really sucks NthHome, hope you are able to resolve the issues and move on to enjoying your home.

That's is so terrible. How can they type of contractors still exist to do these things.

I hope you have a good outcome and get your money back.

We are stressing out about our landscaping and havent selected one as yet.

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum