Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

LYNDARUM/AURORA/SUMMERHILL ESTATES: Epping, Victoria

Page 217 of 224
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
Hey pwu, was just around the block and noticed that whoever cleaned your site burst your water pipes. They have fixed it but now your water pipes are just on top instead of underground.

Hoping both of you move in soon getting lonely at our area

I hope next month cavalry. They still have a few things to fix up. Almost there though. Going to 10mths of build time

rupeshcha
Got a Query reg fence, my neighbouring lot is not yet released/titled, will developer(lendlease ) will pay half if I send quotation to them while they are waiting for release....

No chance. We just went through the same problem with the developer and we even had verbal confirmation from them that they would pay. That was until their lawyers became involved. Your land contract states that Aurora won't pay for fencing costs.

You can keep the invoices and attempt to claim back from your future neighbours but we aren't going to do that as chances are slim they would pay.
measure
rupeshcha
Got a Query reg fence, my neighbouring lot is not yet released/titled, will developer(lendlease ) will pay half if I send quotation to them while they are waiting for release....

No chance. We just went through the same problem with the developer and we even had verbal confirmation from them that they would pay. That was until their lawyers became involved. Your land contract states that Aurora won't pay for fencing costs.

You can keep the invoices and attempt to claim back from your future neighbours but we aren't going to do that as chances are slim they would pay.

Thankyou

rtforresters
Hey pwu, was just around the block and noticed that whoever cleaned your site burst your water pipes. They have fixed it but now your water pipes are just on top instead of underground.

thanks. RT

bad suddies services...

i will report it to the builder SS.

it should be bury and not on the ground
hopefully next month. cavarly.

how are you finding your new home?
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters

I hope next month cavalry. They still have a few things to fix up. Almost there though. Going to 10mths of build time

your builder should compensationf or the delay. have your out of your contract build date yet?
pwu
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
[quote="rtforresters"]Hey pwu, was just around the block and noticed that whoever cleaned your site burst your water pipes. They have fixed it but now your water pipes are just on top instead of underground.

your builder should compensationf or the delay. have your out of your contract build date yet?[/quote]
Still not fully settled, Coles and Aldi opening next week.
Alot pf our neighbors throwing stuff at the vacant lot at Hildetstone looks like a damp

thing will be improve. i think council is going to start building the park in a few months....

my builder has started to compensate my build every week as i have been beyond the contract build date
Yeh after all the dump was cleared out there's been more rubbish dumped. So over it.

Our builder has started paying us now. We're meeting them weds to hopefully resolve our issues.

good luck...rt
pwu
good luck...rt

Thanks pwu. I hope you get to move in soon too

thanks you rt. likewise
Looks like your fence is up PWU and RT looks you are going to move in soon as well...when you move in I will say hi to both of u personally.

7th_Cavalry
Looks like your fence is up PWU and RT looks you are going to move in soon as well...when you move in I will say hi to both of u personally.

We are hoping by end of month cavalry
it's so close now. Look forward to finally meeting you neighbour

thanks, Cavalry. looking forward to see you soon.

rt why are they still fencing off your site?
pwu
thanks, Cavalry. looking forward to see you soon.

rt why are they still fencing off your site?

There's still a couple of external stuff they need to fix. They told us about 3wks to fix everything so hopefully they can get it right. Over 10 mths of build time and im so over it.

How is yours going pwu? When do you move in?

Do you guys know, who is responsible for boundary pegs after construction. Seems missing, will it be developer , builder or fencer should be able to do it?

[quote defaultattr=""]good luck rt

my house is closing to the end. but they are still missing with the front security door...need extra 2 weeks,,,,delay

[/quote]
rupeshcha
Do you guys know, who is responsible for boundary pegs after construction. Seems missing, will it be developer , builder or fencer should be able to do it?

you and your negibors will need to pay for putting pegs in.

do you mean the marking stick or the peg stones?
pwu
rupeshcha

you and your negibors will need to pay for putting pegs in.

do you mean the marking stick or the peg stones?

marking pegs

Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum