Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

LYNDARUM/AURORA/SUMMERHILL ESTATES: Epping, Victoria

Page 213 of 224
Stage 7 out to Sept/Oct now. I'm not much enjoying the monthly construction updates lately - there goes our 12 month locked in contract price...
Finally they cleaned the rubbish in the park at stage 24a...Places Vic did made good their promise on getting them removed.
Btw are the turf on the nature strips in front of our property should be done by us or should be the Council or Places Vic?

7th_Cavalry
Finally they cleaned the rubbish in the park at stage 24a...Places Vic did made good their promised on getting them removed.
Btw are the turf on the nature strips in front of our property should be done by us or should be the Council or Places Vic?

Thats good news about the rubbish removal.

The nature strip should be done by council i think. Once done then we have to maintain it.

yeah good work calvary
yeah, calvary...very poor excuse from my builder.indeed....
emerthis
Stage 7 out to Sept/Oct now. I'm not much enjoying the monthly construction updates lately - there goes our 12 month locked in contract price...

Same here. its frustrating isnt it? I am waiting for stage 5 and the revised titles are around July/Aug.I'm being told that its the delay from council is impacting whole land release in north Melbourne.

Need inputs on recently announced, first home buyers stamp duty exemption. Heard its applicable from July 1st 2017. Does it based on the title date or date of signing the land contract?
posemad
emerthis

Same here. its frustrating isnt it? I am waiting for stage 5 and the revised titles are around July/Aug.I'm being told that its the delay from council is impacting whole land release in north Melbourne.

Need inputs on recently announced, first home buyers stamp duty exemption. Heard its applicable from July 1st 2017. Does it based on the title date or date of signing the land contract?

Pretty sure that's contract date
contract date
sorry to hear that posemad
We had delays as well with Places Victoria by more than 6 months pretty common with developer these days.

PWU no dates yet when you are moving? your neighbor at the back left side already moved in.

thanks for your update....

hopefully in a couple weeks for our first pci....how about you cavalry.

RT's build it progressing well and in lockup stage.
pwu

Around 2nd week of May we will do a QA this 20th

pwu

Thanks pwu. If they dont need to fix quite a lot of things we probably will be finished by end of month. They need to fix 3 windows and a whole lot of brickwork

Evenglow now...most of the houses are being built in stage 24 wont be long till every lot is filled.

good luck rt.

i can see ours calavry and rt ......
Anyone moving in soon in the area ? I might be moving in by 2nd week of May.
There are still rubbish near your area PWU and RT and I think it starts to smell. I will contact the council hopefully they will collect them.

7th_Cavalry
There are still rubbish near your area PWU and RT and I think it starts to smell. I will contact the council hopefully they will collect them.

Still no news for us
they have til end of may. I doubt it'll be before that.

Any news pwu?

I have reported the rubbish again but still they do nothing about it.

rtforresters
7th_Cavalry

Still no news for us

Any news pwu?

Hope they fix the issue RT, I think your neighbor already moved in (in front of you).

I will report as well this week.
See how it goes.

7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry

Still no news for us

Any news pwu?

Hope they fix the issue RT, I think your neighbor already moved in (in front of you).

I will report as well this week.
See how it goes.

Thanks cavalry, i hope so too. The fun begins once you move in. There's so much to be done.

Getting concrete quotes has been a bit difficult. Seems like everyone is too busy. 1 has said they will come last week but no show and another hasn't bothered to call us back. Another im still waiting on the quote.

Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum