Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

LYNDARUM/AURORA/SUMMERHILL ESTATES: Epping, Victoria

Page 212 of 224
indeed....rt:oops:
Hi Goody - is the landscaper you gave me is ok ? Did you do your garden with them?

Any feed back how much a typical small front yard gonna cost for a simple garden ?

I did my own landscaping from front of our block to back except for the grey block rendered retaining wall across the middle of my front yard. That was done by George rendering service. Everything was done by me and I could not be more pleased with end result. I copied some ideas from display homes.
You are welcome to drop in and see me and the landscaping if you want.
goody59
I did my own landscaping from front of our block to back except for the grey block rendered retaining wall across the middle of my front yard. That was done by George rendering service. Everything was done by me and I could not be more pleased with end result. I copied some ideas from display homes.

Will drop by sometime in April will msg you.

OK
goody59
OK

Thanks Goody.

Any recommendations for building inspectors?

rupeshcha

Darbecca. Most people here are using them.
Thank you

rupeshcha

Just a tip if you are on a tight budget and would only get certain stages to do the inspection. I highly recommend the following.
1. Pre Pour Slab (very important) most defects found on the slab can be fix before the slab is poured if they did it wrong then it is very hard to fix a defective slab.
2. Combine slab and frame inspection.
3. Lockup
4. Final inspection.

good point calvary
I emailed Sonya today on the Park at Stage 24...the rubbish along Evenglow is an eyesore

Here is my email :
Hi Sonya - good morning any update on when the park at Stage 24 be completed? a lot of people are already living in the vicinity.

Another thing there are a lot of rubbish thrown along Evenglow drive infront of the park, council said that it is still not handed over to them by Places Victoria. Can someone from Places make a request to remove the rubbish on the park along Evenglow drive.

Thanks

Thanks cavalry. I have reported the rubbish to council as well and it's all still just sitting there.

Shame they are fast in collecting council rates but not rubbish

all the same....hopefully once more people move in then less dumping.

when are you expecting move in?

my one is still waiting for two stolen basin and tapware....what a load of crap.....
pwu

my one is still waiting for two stolen basin and tapware....what a load of crap.....

Do they have an estimated date PWU? Surely basins don't take that long to acquire!!!

My builder has stuffed up 3 of our windows and this will delay our build. We wont be in for a couple months i reckon

pwu

In 1st week of May.

Email response from Sonya below :
Thank you for your email.

I advise that we are currently undertaking tender process for landscape works for the Stage 24 park, works are forecast to commence in Spring 2017, however this is subject to the relevant authority approval and the Places procurement processes.

Further, I advise that we have instructed our maintenance team to undertake clean up of the illegal dumping / rubbish which is expected to be completed within the next 14 days.

rt...my builder said in a couple weeks...

calvary....looks like we may be move in at the same time.....

will see
pwu
rt...my builder said in a couple weeks...

calvary....looks like we may be move in at the same time.....

will see

Hi PWU just dont understand why your builder is taking several months to get the your sink replaced ... just odd how long for them to replace it.

Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum