Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden - Votivo 43

Page 22 of 26
Oh Ezza, so frustrating. I feel your pain! We are 13 months into our build and there were a few times throughout where things just sat for weeks with nothing happening. That said, our builder prefers to wait for the good trades and we can’t complain about that as the work has been quality right through. Still impatient nonetheless lol. We are finally moving again and can see a concerted effort to finish now within the next 4-6 weeks thank goodness.

Where are things at with your build? What has it stalled on?

Exxie
Ezza78
Good luck Exxie, what happens next for you? Are you building with Hebel or bricks?

Thanks, yours looks like it's coming along nicely as well.

We're just finalising the frame defects and the plumbing is mostly done. I guess next is electrical and Hebel, possibly not in that order though - SS indicated we're not doing a reverse build (which is fine by me).

Hi Exxie

How’s your build going
pEast
Exxie
Ezza78
Good luck Exxie, what happens next for you? Are you building with Hebel or bricks?

Thanks, yours looks like it's coming along nicely as well.

We're just finalising the frame defects and the plumbing is mostly done. I guess next is electrical and Hebel, possibly not in that order though - SS indicated we're not doing a reverse build (which is fine by me).

Hi Exxie

How’s your build going

Pretty well. SS reckons PCI end of next week, but there are still a number of outstanding items so I'm not overly confident.

What's happening with yours Ezza?
Ok, it’s been a while. We have waited patiently to get back on track. And we finally have our front doors installed!! Woo hoo

Gorgeous looking doors very grand. Glad your getting back on track.
Ezza78
Ok, it’s been a while. We have waited patiently to get back on track. And we finally have our front doors installed!! Woo hoo

Looking good ezza78

And ground floor Hebel finished.

Ezza78
And ground floor Hebel finished.

Starting to really take shape, looking good!
Yay for being back on track Ezza! Facade is looking great

Happy days, we have plaster!

Ya, So happy to see your building moving along.
Boom! Floorboards. The day we have been waiting so long for!!!

Ezza78

That’s so good progress now - I think it took them one week to paint - soon it come alive with paint - looking forward to more photos
Ezza78

Nice floorboard! It will look even better after they sand and finish it.

Building the Votivo43 - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=88553
pEast
Ezza78

That’s so good progress now - I think it took them one week to paint - soon it come alive with paint - looking forward to more photos

Thanks PEast. It’s been a long wait. Hoping to get kitchen and stairs next week.

Ezza78
pEast
Ezza78

Thanks PEast. It’s been a long wait. Hoping to get kitchen and stairs next week.

Looks great Ezza78... looking forward to more pics

Ezza78
pEast
Ezza78

It only takes them a couple of days to put them - just keep checking and taking photos after all those big Alfresco doors should give a good view of progress
Nice Ezza! Totally transforms the house. Going to be so good opening up those sliding doors
pEast
Ezza78
pEast
[quote="Ezza78"]Boom! Floorboards. The day we have been waiting so long for!!!

It only takes them a couple of days to put them - just keep checking and taking photos after all those big Alfresco doors should give a good view of progress[/quote]

pEast do they fit the bathroom cabinets at same time as kitchen?

Yes - all vanities will go at same time - - takes more time for kitchen and pantry
But stone will come afterwards

But first they should be waterproofing the wet areas
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum