Page 22 of 25

Very nice!
Looks beautiful
Wifey has picked up a sample pot. Lol
spuddles76
Wifey has picked up a sample pot. Lol

I hope she loves it as much as we do.
Even the painters loved it.
Also expect to keep paying out money money money money as you get closer to the finish. Sooo many things to buy.

Looks amazing, congratulations!
How did I miss this? Keys!! Congrats!!! Such a beautiful home you have

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Gorgeous!

Congrats!

Thought I'd written this somewhere oh well try again.
Unpacked a few boxes. And discovered I love my shelves in the ensuite. Had skylights put in today. They are solar and look great.
The security doors also are fantastic. Fences up and show how little turf we're going to have. Can't wait for floors on Wednesday.

6 months today our slab went down.

Love the skylight. Might have to copy that too
Looks great love the kitchen and bathroom. Six months is so fast!

Do the skylight let in a lot of light? We are getting them in the bathrooms and laundry

Congratulations on the keys! Looks beautiful ?
Sammy74
Do the skylight let in a lot of light? We are getting them in the bathrooms and laundry

From what we saw today they are great. Not as bright as the down lights but plenty light enough. Just didn't want to turn the lights on all the time.
I think it's a great decision to go solar.

Oh wow i love it all. What a great idea with the microwave hole in scullery i never even thought of that. Brilliant. And the shelves and the skylight.
Can i ask where you got the shelves in scullery

Hi Robina, i've been thinking of gettting solar skylights in my house. Would you mind telling me what size you got and how much they charged you for it?
jasminelee_86
Oh wow i love it all. What a great idea with the microwave hole in scullery i never even thought of that. Brilliant. And the shelves and the skylight.
Can i ask where you got the shelves in scullery

Hi Jasminelee
We got the shelves with HGWA.
They weren't supposed to be laminated but like the ones in the pantry. But when we saw them they had put in laminated ones a big plus for us.
IKEA have quite good laminated ones. Masters and Bunnings only have smaller ones.

rosemi
Hi Robina, i've been thinking of gettting solar skylights in my house. Would you mind telling me what size you got and how much they charged you for it?

Hi rosemi

We used a nice fella called Scott he did the two of ours for $1100. Which isn't too bad. My OH was never going to get on the roof. They are 450 x 450. So quite substantial.

Our internal bathroom was pitch black so it's made a huge difference.

Your u can get them at Bunnings or Masters I think.
Related
15/08/2023
How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Building A New House

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days

4/09/2023
Wide floor plan volume/semi-custom

Building A New House

Hi, Seeking volume or semi-custom builder in victoria(east), which have existing double story wide floor plans. Seeking 18-20m wide homes with depth of 12-15m long. Or…

7/10/2023
Floor plan feedback

Building A New House

Hi there! Absolutely agree on the wasted space. We have no desire for the master to be that oversized, but it occurred when we increased the depth of the garage. We have…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum