Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 22 of 38
Hi Alliswell,
The water detention area belongs to council and it does not affect registration according to Joel Wood.
Silvia
Thanks Titania71
Hi all,

Another neighbour here

We're building an Eden Brae London 24 (also dealt with Bede) on Lot 69 Titania.
Welcome ncjc,
Look forward to catching up with our immediate neighbours once we start our build, we are also building EBH Livingstone 26.
Regards,
Peter and Silvia
Thanks for the updates Silvia!

By any chance does anyone know what else might be going in where the large drainage area is (otherside of Cranbourne road, where the house is currently being demolished)? They look to have somewhat built a footpath around the area. It is such a large parcel of land, would be nice to see some of it utilised as public recreation space.

Hi all,
I was told by the local estate agent that it will be a playground, BBQ area???? and park with walk ways. ( we will see!!)
Wow good to hear that.
Titania_64
MarkPus
Hi Guys

Can one of you please PM me the linen plan for the blocks? I am looking at purchasing one of the last blocks (very keen) and I don't want to purchase if there are things which reduce the land size. I have tried contacted my agent but no luck yet.

Regards,
Mark

Joel(developer) shared the update that Linen Plan and 88B are still getting finalised. They were hoping to finalise and distribute by last week but they overan the time; they are now working to finalise by end of this week

Good News... just received the 'unregistered versions' of 88B and Linen Plan from Joel Wood... we all are inching closer
Titania_64
Titania_64
MarkPus
Hi Guys

Can one of you please PM me the linen plan for the blocks? I am looking at purchasing one of the last blocks (very keen) and I don't want to purchase if there are things which reduce the land size. I have tried contacted my agent but no luck yet.

Regards,
Mark

Joel(developer) shared the update that Linen Plan and 88B are still getting finalised. They were hoping to finalise and distribute by last week but they overan the time; they are now working to finalise by end of this week

Good News... just received the 88B and Linen Plan from Joel Wood... we all are inching closer

Do we need to ask Joel for this or will someone like McGrath provide this for us?

I had initial asked my agent and also wrote to Joel last week. I guess Since Joel had my email, he replied to me once its ready for circulation - I am sure the agent will also send me copy once he receives it.
That would be great
fingers crossed it goes ahead, would be lovely to have that at our doorstep!

Also just received the 88B and Linen Plan.

Regarding Terms of Restriction 11 & 12 – has anyone had any communication from builders re: salinity or slab requirements?
Hi all,
Also received linen plan and 88b unregistered plans from Joel Wood.
Silvia
Nothing from EBH yet, Joel said he had also sent it to EBH.
Titania71
Nothing from EBH yet, Joel said he had also sent it to EBH.

Hi,

Should we have to collect it from Joel or EBH would do that on our behalf.

Thanks.

I spoke with Emily Waters of EBH earlier today.

Apparently, the 88B Certificate will be issued when the land has been registered. Normally, the cert will be given to our lawyers/conveyancer.

There is nothing much we have to do with the cert. It just specify what can be & can't be done on the land. The builder we appoint will make sure that they will comply with whatever restrictions specified on the 88B certificate.
Thank you cheongsn for the info.

The certificates sent to us are purely for our info only, nothing we can do with them. If anyone can't get it from Joel or agent private message me your email and I can forward what Joel sent me.
Regards,
Silvia
If its a home and land package, then this is pure info only.
But if the land is brought seperately and you are still looking out/deciding for builders(like me), the this is a needed info as builders that you talk or engage would ask these info, so they can determine the costs and specifications/modifications for the plan.
renoy_jacob_dan
Titania_64
MarkPus
Hi Guys

Regards,
Mark

Strange ! How did he apply for council approval without a linen plan or 88b?

Dont think the plan is lodged yet...(Only a PRE-ALLOCATED PLAN NUMBER from 22/12/2015)From the draft deposited plan circulated today, the survey (guess Piccadilly estate engaged surveryor) was done only on 13/02/2017. Subsequently this will be lodged via the LPI portal.

Each plan lodged for registration at LPI undergoes a desktop examination by plan examiners of LPI to ensure the plan complies with all relevant acts and regulations.Before a plan is registered the plan may be subject to a field audit, undertaken by LPI surveyors to assess its regulatory compliance. The majority of audits are performed on unregistered plans.A plan may also be audited after registration.

But the turnaround time for LPI surveyors to examine/verify is much faster I suppose... Their timelines are quite recent..

Plans
We are currently examining:
Deposited plans lodged on 6 February 2017
Strata plans lodged on 6 February 2017
Community plans lodged on 10 February 2017

So the takeway from my researching is; the development has come to a stage, where they have completed the council related & civil works and now they (Piccadilly Surveyor) are able to draft a final version of plan and get it passed via the LPI online testing tool and now confident of actual submission... so guess 30 days from now...

again i am no expert, just my reading..
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum