Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Homebuyers Centre in VICTORIA?

Page 206 of 250
Also Tay, and anyone else. Please find out if your developrr had paid for the infrastructure levy ($900) if they havent then you have to pay.

bugnada
There seems to be many people building the Japser 17. We happily moved into our Jasper, late March this year. We are incredibly happy with the home. It truly is a clever floor plan that includes a double garage and comfortably accommodates smaller blocks. As our family grows, we will be moving onto a larger home but are very content for now. We still have many jobs that remain to be completed - landscaping down side of home, decking and backyard, internal and external lighting upgrades, to name a few. Here are some photographs of our main living area.

I am new to the forum and I am building jasper 17 too. Can I please have some more photos of your jasper ?
Thanks in advance
LILPOM
We were really rushed when we signed up
did not like the guy and wish wr saw someone else but doesnt matter now... live and learn for next time.

We had a lovely sales guy, really patient with us, took his time, felt our rhythm and matched it. Then his douche canoe manager walked in and took over. He was such a condescending ***, at one point he actually smirked at me thinking I didn't notice, I almost got up and walked out.
Yeh the guy we had was an a**. I wish we saw someone else but hey whats done it done. Just will do things differently next time. I hate being rushed.. thank god he has left HB. Wonder why lol

LILPOM
Yeh the guy we had was an a**. I wish we saw someone else but hey whats done it done. Just will do things differently next time. I hate being rushed.. thank god he has left HB. Wonder why lol

Yeah this guy was everything I hate to see in a sales person, which is saying something given I coached sales execs for years!
Yeah its not good. Especially when buying a home...

Anna_li2511
bugnada
There seems to be many people building the Japser 17. We happily moved into our Jasper, late March this year. We are incredibly happy with the home. It truly is a clever floor plan that includes a double garage and comfortably accommodates smaller blocks. As our family grows, we will be moving onto a larger home but are very content for now. We still have many jobs that remain to be completed - landscaping down side of home, decking and backyard, internal and external lighting upgrades, to name a few. Here are some photographs of our main living area.

I am new to the forum and I am building jasper 17 too. Can I please have some more photos of your jasper ?
Thanks in advance

Beautiful interiors bugnanda

I had a look at parrious128 orlando 20 ..
Am building the same
The kitchen is too small i never realised.
This jasper17 kitchen looks so good

Anyone else building in hartleigh estate?
I am still waiting for titles. Practical completion is done.
Guys How long does it take after that for title release?

choocha

Aw im building across from you in Ramlegh Springs
seems were all real close.

Ours took a lil while. Just kept communication with our conveyancer.

Hey Puglover, the mirror is a cheapie from Kmart and the chevron baby play mat is from - http://softmats.com.au

Im building in Delaray...just around the corner

LILPOM
choocha

Hi Lilpom

Yes just the other side of the road

I am so jealous of them because lands keep on titling in ramlegh but delaying in hartleigh

Is your construction started ?

Hi bugnada, is it possible to share more photos? We are building jasper 17 aswell and would like to have some ideal how it will look like. Thanks
LILPOM
I shall look forward in sharing my journey with you all

I chose Marble exterior and storm interior

I nearly chose the exact same colours, but my neighbour had already selected Marble so I had to choose something different. Ended up going with with Lava. The Storm is really nice, there is a display home in Sunbury with the Storm interior if you want to see it in real life.
Below are some additional photos of the Jasper 17:

Kitchen -

Kitchen to front door -

Ensuite -

Living area to hallway -

Bathroom -

bugnada the house looks good, thank you for sharing
This has also worked a treat for us -

It was almost impossible to fit a double bin drawer underneath the sink, unless we settled for a single tiny bin drawer. So we used the bottom shelf of this hinged door and above we store our kettle, toaster and milk frother on a tray. Really helps to declutter the bench space above and keep it streamlined.

choocha
LILPOM
choocha

Hi Lilpom

Yes just the other side of the road

I am so jealous of them because lands keep on titling in ramlegh but delaying in hartleigh

Is your construction started ?

Hey lovely,

We have a date of 16th august. But who knows. We have titled and settlement but waiting for yhethe council to approve. Why is Hartleigh delayed for ? Hope they hurry up for you.

Anyone building the Oak? Or know anyone ?

Related
2/08/2023
victorian homebuyers fund

General Discussion

I havent, and i havent looked to much into it, but on face value its not the saviour its trying to make out to be. Shared equity in your home is never a good idea. The…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum