Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

LYNDARUM/AURORA/SUMMERHILL ESTATES: Epping, Victoria

Page 206 of 224
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
Passed by yesterday....Any word on your build RT? Looks like it is frozen in time, have they gave you when they will resume your build?
PWU - looks like you will have a new neighbor soon, I saw them scraping your next door lot. You movin soon this Feb?

How about you measure ... is your one progressing well ? Im in the locked up stage. But there was no movement since Aus day.

We've been calling our ss and he says everything will pick up this week. At this rate, they'll be paying us as they have until may to finish.

Your build is flying cavalry so jealous

I dont want to be alone in our street
the 2 storey house infront of you I talked to the owner he said wont be finished till May.

Btw the owner of the house across the park bldg with mainvue..had issues with his frame as it collapsed during bad weather and his framer are all apprentice. Oh well each one has his own story.

You'll have pwu as he should be moving in soon. I hope with the basins being stolen hasnt set pwu's settlement back too much.

That is shocking with the mainvue build. I cant believe that happened but i guess it's lucky the frame collapsed before they moved in

"Lot 1552 Towarri Street Wollert ( Aurora) (South Facing) $293,500 Available"
This is 448 sq m regular block but not east facing in stage 15B Aurora due for release this Saturday. I paid $197,000 for east facing 457 sq m block two years ago ($431 per sq m) in stage 25 Aurora. I can't believe what they are asking per square metre now in Aurora -$655 per sq m. $225 per sq m more. Has land value really gone up that much in Melbourne outer suburbs?
goody59
"Lot 1552 Towarri Street Wollert ( Aurora) (South Facing) $293,500 Available"
This is 448 sq m regular block but not east facing in stage 15B Aurora due for release this Saturday. I paid $197,000 for east facing 457 sq m block two years ago ($431 per sq m) in stage 25 Aurora. I can't believe what they are asking per square metre now in Aurora -$655 per sq m. $225 per sq m more. Has land value really gone up that much in Melbourne outer suburbs?

They are just selling to the demand. Land values, whilst going up a bit won't have gone up that much. It is just people are desperate so are spending big.

We purchase our block in Aurora for around the same sqm cost as you back in 2015.

I can see quite a few people being caught out by low bank valuations..
If that is the case of over inflated prices due to trickle release and demand then yes, I can see people having valuation issues with their intended bank of choice. Thanks for the input.

Pricelist of new release this Saturday

yoyohv

I purchased my 430sqm at 215k im sure it is around 280K now...goodbye Most livable city title

7th_Cavalry
yoyohv

I purchased my 430sqm at 215k im sure it is around 280K now...goodbye Most livable city title

wow... thats a huge price hike. Def ppl will have issues with their loan.

no cavalry my build has been stopped while my SS is on the process to resupply these basins and tapware.
next two year may be even be higher. aldi and coles will finish by end of this year and the new P to 12 high school start to take enrollments in first term 2019......
epping is closer than ringwood or rowville, our prices are still cheap compare to those areas...
calarvy which of my new neighbor was scaping? the lot next to the garage or on the other side?:-D it is good new...so i don;t want be a island house with many vacant lots.
pwu
calarvy which of my new neighbor was scaping? the lot next to the garage or on the other side?:-D it is good new...so i don;t want be a island house with many vacant lots.

The otherside when I checked yesterday they pulled out the small dozer probably they just used the other lot as storage will check again later.

cool...thanks cavalry
This was delivered by mitre 10 ... is it substandard ?

7th_Cavalry

Why have they delivered more wood cavalry? I agree some of the pieces don't look that great

rtforresters
7th_Cavalry

Why have they delivered more wood cavalry? I agree some of the pieces don't look that great

They are putting it in the front for the cladding...saw your house RT they started with the bricks.
Checked again PWU false alarm no neighbor on your side.

7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry

They are putting it in the front for the cladding...saw your house RT they started with the bricks.
Checked again PWU false alarm no neighbor on your side.

Yes, they have finally started on our house again. It's been the slowest build ever but the brickie is doing such a good job. Very happy so far

calvary they meet standards....natural wood...this is what my SS told me...
Saw your house RT bricks are almost halfway done.

7th_Cavalry
Saw your house RT bricks are almost halfway done.

My ss said he's concentrating on getting ours finished by end of march.

Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum