Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Homebuyers Centre in VICTORIA?

Page 203 of 250
Agreed that is a really convenient floor plan! Wish the Jasper had an extra theatre/living room!
Puglover look forward to see the progression of your home
Hello All,
My wife and I are building a Jasper 17 in the Parks Edge Estate. I have been reading/lurking
on this forum for a few months now and thought I had better join the fun lol.

We just had our second inspection done today with Chris (Darbecca) at pre-plaster lock up stage.
Sadly he uncovered plenty of issues.

Hopefully HBC sort them all out....

I am going to upload some pics later tonight.

Cheers.
Scalyman
Hello All,
My wife and I are building a Jasper 17 in the Parks Edge Estate. I have been reading/lurking
on this forum for a few months now and thought I had better join the fun lol.

We just had our second inspection done today with Chris (Darbecca) at pre-plaster lock up stage.
Sadly he uncovered plenty of issues.

Hopefully HBC sort them all out....

I am going to upload some pics later tonight.

Cheers.

Awesome to see others building the Jasper

Im building the Jasper in Ramlegh Springs in clyde North. Very exciting !

Hope all your issues get rectified! Ill be using Darbecca !!!

Here is the most recent pic

Scalyman
:z: Here is the most recent pic

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/578f486320ce0/Screenshot_20160720-194554.png?
Cant see

I am not sure why the image wouldnt work in their img format but I changed it to a link and that seems to work.
What colour scheme did you go for internal and external?

Did you have any extras included?

LILPOM
What colour scheme did you go for internal and external?

Did you have any extras included?

Bronze exterior and harvest interior.

Upgrades hmmm
The Luca facade
Overhead Cupboards in Kitchen
Full height tiles splash-back
Cat 2 Floors in a darker colour my wife chose it.
Vertical Blinds
I am sure I am forgetting some stuff???
Oh that sounds alright !

I still can't believe the overhead cupboards arnt standard !

LILPOM
Oh that sounds alright !

I still can't believe the overhead cupboards arnt standard !

I agree about the cupboards but what really annoyed me was that they charged me $1650 extra to have full brickwork above the garage. I would have thought that would be included.
😲
Hows the letterbox its $660 lol.
Its crazy what they charge for some things...

LILPOM
😲

I didn't notice they had letterboxes but I am sure I would not pay that much for one LMAO!

I think when we get our landscaping done I will get them to sort me out with a nice letterbox.
LILPOM
😲

We got a beautiful letterbox from Masters for $250. It's dark grey, rendered concrete with a silver insert, and comes with a built in lock.
Yeah I read over our contract again and saw the letter box in their and cost says $660! Lol.

Yeah mt parents got the same ! Its lovely

puglover
LILPOM
😲

We got a beautiful letterbox from Masters for $250. It's dark grey, rendered concrete with a silver insert, and comes with a built in lock.

That sounds a bit more reasonable. Does that one get cemented in or is it just freestanding?
My parents just cemented theirs in. Looks good ! Nice dark grey.

LILPOM
Yeah I read over our contract again and saw the letter box in their and cost says $660! Lol.

There were a few things we were warned by staff not to get because the cost was obscene. This included the letterbox, cooling, bi-fold doors and shutters.
Scalyman
puglover
LILPOM
😲

That sounds a bit more reasonable. Does that one get cemented in or is it just freestanding?

It needs to be cemented in, but ours is freestanding for now until the landscaping is done. We've dug it in though so it looks cemented, because they get stolen
Its ridiculous how people steal. Our estate in Clyde North has had taps stolen. Like really!?

Related
2/08/2023
victorian homebuyers fund

General Discussion

I havent, and i havent looked to much into it, but on face value its not the saviour its trying to make out to be. Shared equity in your home is never a good idea. The…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum