Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA in Calleya Estate

Page 21 of 23
CalleyaBuild
Is your fence up Mrsxtro01? I made a complaint to Stockland today

Posts went in 2 days ago but no panels as of about 11am this morning.
Apparently (according to the superviser) the panels should go in either today or tomorrow.
Again, I will believe it when I see it.
Who did you complain to, cause I am very unimpressed with their service?
I sent my complaint via Katryna in the sales office and she send it on to Nicole.Erceg@stockland.com.au
Complaining gets your fence done it seems. If it's not done today or tomorrow it wont be done until mid Jan
So our fence is not done despite being told it was being done today.

I’m going to the Calleya sales office tomorrow morning at ten and not leaving until they tell me how they will get it done before Christmas
Congrats on the keys!
Congratulations!

CalleyaBuild

I’m going to the Calleya sales office tomorrow morning at ten and not leaving until they tell me how they will get it done before Christmas

I have posts all around but only one side of my fence panels done this afternoon.
If the rest is not done tomorrow I will be joining you at the sales office.
Mrsxtro01
CalleyaBuild

I have posts all around but only one side of my fence panels done this afternoon.
better to have no fence than no keys. I’m consoling myself shopping online for new furniture.

Madora Dreamer
Mrsxtro01
CalleyaBuild

better to have no fence than no keys. I’m consoling myself shopping online for new furniture.

That really does suck, Madora Dreamer.
So disappointing for you. But once you have moved in, this will all be a distant blurry memory.
Mrsxtro01
Madora Dreamer
Mrsxtro01
[quote="CalleyaBuild"]So our fence is not done despite being told it was being done today.

That really does suck, Madora Dreamer.
So disappointing for you. But once you have moved in, this will all be a distant blurry memory.[/quote]My Broker has something up her sleeve apparently. She is going to try it on Monday. I am thinking, you had your valuation Tuesday and keys today, so maybe next week...

I reckon if you can get the bank into gear Monday, you should be able to pick up a cheque on Tuesday and then head to the builder to grab your keys by Wednesday. Don't do a direct deposit as that takes days to clear into the builder's bank account.
Mrsxtro01
I reckon if you can get the bank into gear Monday, you should be able to pick up a cheque on Tuesday and then head to the builder to grab your keys by Wednesday. Don't do a direct deposit as that takes days to clear into the builder's bank account.
i have already asked for a cheque. It would be good if they could do it that quickly. We will see.

CalleyaBuild

Any news on when the fences will be done?
We are moving in today and only one side is done.
Really angry now.

Still no fence today. Really, really cross now.

No but I’ve been complaining lots. Email Nicole whose email I posted above, the more that complain the more chance of the coming back before Christmas.

At this stage there will be no more fencing until mid Jan unless we can get it changed
CalleyaBuild
No but I’ve been complaining lots. Email Nicole whose email I posted above, the more that complain the more chance of the coming back before Christmas.

At this stage there will be no more fencing until mid Jan unless we can get it changed

That is complete BS! I have been waiting since middle of November for my fence. Each week they say it will be done and then nothing happens. Now I have posts but only one side with panels. Moving in today and their incompetence is putting my dogs’ lives at risk.
So angry.

CalleyaBuild

By the way, sent you a PM.

Slowly getting through some boxes...

How exciting!

Looking good! I think I drove past you walking the other day when I was doing a drive-by
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum