Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Weeks Custom build - Virginia Grove - SA

Page 3 of 3
Just wondering what the go is here. wifey has pointed out that all the windows and doors are like this. basically just propped up by chunks of plater or wood and then screwed into the frame.
I have no idea what the go is because ive never built but also never come across this.
Anyone have any suggestions or can tell me what the go is?

Looks fabulous!
You are catching us up

We were locked up on Friday- eeeek.
Iguanatan
Looks fabulous!
You are catching us up

We were locked up on Friday- eeeek.

holy smokes that came around quickly!!! congrats. thats awesome news
im sure we wont be far behind you at the rate these blokes are moving now.
hopefully they keep the pace up as im really over this cheap n nasty rental and living out of boxes lol
I can't even imagine that.
We have had the luxury of staying in our own home the entire time, we aren't in too much of a hurry to sell it- will take a month or two after moving to VG before putting it on the market, most likely.
If they can stay on track we will have about 2-3 weeks to move as our lease is paid to september anyway. ill be taking my time to move this time round for sure.

so much better not being in a hurry
Related
20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum