Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Fairmont Homes - Port Willunga

Page 3 of 3
Yay! It looks great. When is your estimated PCI?
Hollywolly

Completion date should be early August...the brickie is not the quickest but he is doing a great job

janbo
Hollywolly

Completion date should be early August...the brickie is not the quickest but he is doing a great job

August would be amazing! I'm very jealous 😀 your build is flying along!

Thats fantastic! We got given the 31st of july so we will be treading along with you
totally agree about the bricks. We are in our 4th week and they still have the alfresco wall and portico to go. Thankfully they can still work on the inside without completion of the bricks. Do you think your brickie will be done this week?
this is a good bricks/mortar combination, was one of the things that made me decide on these bricks as using the same combo for my own build. Have seen a few houses lately using it and they all look very nice
Updates? Updates?
The house is coming along well, handover mid August. Have not posted pics due to what happened to Marshall. How is yours going?

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
how goes the house Janbo. still on schedule for handover?
All going well... hand over in 5-6 weejs hopefully

How are you doing now? Been in to look?

Ours is going ok, too - we hit lockup last week, kitchen cabinetry is in, we're painted - they gotta replace all our doors! They put the handles higher than we specified! Hilarious!

F0rm@t's painter contacted them to tell me that the white trim would yellow over time if he used the usual paint, and did I want to upgrade to aquanamel? Yes please! So nice of him - he could have just painted it and taken the money and walked away. I've loved all our trades - they've been sooo helpful!
All going well, painting almost done. Garage doors fitted and we have storm water.
Looking good for PCI around first week of August.
We are very excited 😊

Oooooh! I bet you're excited - that's so fab!

Are you all packed up to move? I bet M is organized to the hilt....
Still working to get our house on the market. We are going to move from here to new house so no great rush

How are you going? All prepped and ready to go? Excitement and exhaustion.... lol.

We're still packing... handover is supposed to be first week in October, however I shan't hold my breath!
Like the brickwork I think I'll be using these bricks on my build !
Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

16/12/2023
solar car port in sydney

General Discussion

I looked into it a few years ago and my conclusion was to just build a carport that will support panels and get a system installed separately. The company I looked at had…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum