Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Avenues Land Release at Austral NSW 2179

Page 3 of 5
Hi Kim,
No update as yet! I’m in stage 1.
Sorry to hear that.

Have you guys drove there to see if there is any progress made?

Thank you very much.
Any Update Guys, Last time I heard the stage 2 will be end of Q1 2019 now.
Hi All,

Good to you see all on this forum.
Recently, I drove pass the site... saw some work in progress. Still do not know registration date. it has been pushed too many times.
As per the ad in domain - they are still selling final release lots. (which is actually 15-20k cheaper than earlier release!). Lets see what happens. Good luck to all.
Hello guys,

have you guys seen any update recently?
I tried to send email to them but no response yet.
We are pleased to inform you that construction is progressing well and it is anticipated civil works for our first stages will be completed by May 2019, allowing registration of titles to occur by July 2019. Settlement of the purchase of your new lot is anticipated
by August 2019.
Does anyone know that from when builder can access the site for soil test and site inspection ?
I visited about a month ago. Street signs and perimeter fence up.
Hazey99
I visited about a month ago. Street signs and perimeter fence up.

Hi.. did u guys receive any news from the developer, when the settlement will happen. I heard that council found something, that's why they are delaying the paper work.
Kind regards
Md
Hi there,

We’ve were informed 2 weeks back that it’ll take 2-4 weeks. I’m not aware of the reason why it is getting delayed.

Thanks.
I haven't heard of any delay to date.

Just waiting for call to settle.
Hi All, good news - it has been registered. Your Solicitors and Conveyancer will be notified today ( for Stage 1 at least)
Goodluck everyone!!
david1981
Hi All, good news - it has been registered. Your Solicitors and Conveyancer will be notified today ( for Stage 1 at least)
Goodluck everyone!!

Hi.
Where did you get the news from. Did some one call u.
Kind regards.
Md
Heard from my Solicitor - they actually received the email while i was there!
david1981

Thanks a lot. My solicitor didn't receive anything yet.
Good luck and congratulations.
depends what lot number and stage,
They had the letters drafted up to lot 112 an hour ago. If you are in stage 1, your solicitor will receive something shortly.
david1981

Thanks a lot for your reply. My solicitor didn't receive any email yet. Congratulations...
david1981
depends what lot number and stage,
They had the letters drafted up to lot 112 an hour ago. If you are in stage 1, your solicitor will receive something shortly.

My one is stage 2.. maybe I will get the news from them on next week.
Thanks a lot.
sauvan
Hi there,

We’ve were informed 2 weeks back that it’ll take 2-4 weeks. I’m not aware of the reason why it is getting delayed.

Thanks.

Hi
Did u receive any email from ur solicitor that ur land is registered.
Kind regards.
Md
Related
2/05/2024
Brick vents to cool the structure and release heat

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Shade the brick with large eves. Since going to minimum of 600mm eaves on my build, I've noticed much improved cooling off the house after hot summer days. Can see the…

12/02/2024
Can my land in Bexley NSW be built a duplex ?

General Discussion

Just to clarify, I'm not a builder I've read my own council's LEP numerous times and worked with an architect to understand my own lot size and problems.

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum