Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR with Fairmont Homes

Page 3 of 4
Some pics from the weekend. They started putting the gyprock up today.
We also went on a mini shopping spree on the weekend

Nice looking choices there
Looking good

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
Looking good!!!
Loving your choices, where are they all from?
Thank you everyone! We loved them. We bought them from focus on furniture. We were keen for black chairs with the timber dining table but pricewise it was silly to not just get the ones it comes with. We were wanting timber floors but hubby is worried its too much timber going on so i guess nows the time to sort it out
The brickies are so close to finishing now. Cannot wait for the render and paint!

Looks great

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
Good to see the little ones hard at work in the backyard
Holy cow they are moving quick!!
We chose our flooring on the weekend. We went with vinyl planks and a grey colour carpet. Time to get quotes for concrete, blinds, security system. Does anyone have any recommendations?

All locked up 😍

Took a peep through the windows today
we were very worried about our choice of vanity colour but very very happy now!

Wow! Looking good
what colour did you go with for the vanity? It looks lovely!

Thank you so much. I was so worried it would be the wrong colour but i love it! Its honey elm laminex
Render is almost done
tiler started yesterday. Eaves were done last week and stone tops in. Got our letter last week saying pci should be in 8wks. It feels so close now!
Our tiles are almost done, just some grout to go

Love the front door.
Looks great! I is all coming together nicely

I love that front door!!!
I plan on upgrading to it once our house is done as my little chrissy present to myself haha
Your house is looking great! Love all the furniture choices!
Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum