Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Buying land at Tallawong Road Rouse Hill

Page 3 of 3
Hello all,

I am planning to buy a land in this area, can you help me what could be the per square meter price for a 300 sqm land in that area about 1km from new station.
PrashantA
Hi Henry,

Just came across this thread and great updates from yourself on 115 Tallawong Road. Had bought a block there and unfortunately couldn’t attend the info evening, so would be following this thread and the updates on progress/completion.

Thanks Prashant, there is also a whatapp group now for ppl who purchased the land, let me know if you want me to add you in.
Hi there, this is my first post here as i came across this forum. Please add me to whatsapp group if you can. My number is +61414385041.
nikhilk
Hello all,

I am planning to buy a land in this area, can you help me what could be the per square meter price for a 300 sqm land in that area about 1km from new station.

Hi Nikhil, let me know of you are interested in Lot 7 (416 sqm) as my personal situation have changed and i am selling it. Please email me on krrunal@gmail.com or anyone interested email me.
rassel444
Hi Henry
Did u end up buying the land at Tallawong road? If yes, would u like to sell it? Happy to pay above ur purchase price. Please email me at rassel444@yahoo.com

Hi rassel444, i currently own Lot 7 in same place. Let me if you are interested. My email iskrrunal@gmail.com
krrunal
rassel444
Hi Henry
Did u end up buying the land at Tallawong road? If yes, would u like to sell it? Happy to pay above ur purchase price. Please email me at rassel444@yahoo.com

Hi rassel444, i currently own Lot 7 in same place. Let me if you are interested. My email is krrunal@gmail.com
soberhenry
PrashantA
Hi Henry,

Just came across this thread and great updates from yourself on 115 Tallawong Road. Had bought a block there and unfortunately couldn’t attend the info evening, so would be following this thread and the updates on progress/completion.

Thanks Prashant, there is also a whatapp group now for ppl who purchased the land, let me know if you want me to add you in.

Hi I just purchased on Panton Street

Can you add me to the whatsapp group!
Hello all, those of you that may have built or are currently building here, which builder and home design did you choose? We have a narrow lot (10X30) in an adjacent property and are looking for some pointers on builders. Thank you!
I've got a 10 x 33 lot and am building with McDonald Jones Homes

Are you thinking about single or double story?
Panton street aswell?
FYI I found this usedful: https://eservices.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/T1PRProd/WebApps/eProperty/P1/eTrack/eTrackApplicationSearch.aspx?r=BCC.P1.WEBGUEST&f=P1.ETR.SEARCH.ENQ

You can see if the people around you are building single or double-storey
Hi soberhenry ,

I'm also planning to buy a lot in one of the estates along Tallawong Road. Can someone invite me to the Whatsapp group please? Thank you.
Hi All,

I am buying land in Tallawong Road. Can you please invite me to the group?

Thanks
Hi folks, I'm planning to buy a land in Tallawong. Are there any groups/forums to discuss ?
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum