Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Aegean 430 from mainvue - lockup stage pics added

Page 3 of 8
Hi strawbola,

Will be doing mirror splash back too in the kitchen and butlers. Yours will look good, opens up the area heaps

The facade we picked is called ultima. Don't think it's been built before on this house type but seen a few on the emporio. Basically the facade will look like this

I have changed the upper Windows to match the Hudson facade from Henley. Thought a picture window would look more appealing with the thicker frame

End result

Facade looks great Narre! Can't wait to see the finished product

I like the garage. Nice change.

Some photos of this weeks progress

Rear roof on

Plumbing fitted for shower. Niche pictured as well

Heater and ductwork in

Coming together nicely Narrewarren. Are you having an independent inspections?

Not at this stage

Looking good! Now, are the triple windows in the first pic standard aluminium awning Windows? I've upgraded to a timber picture window in the family room but looking at these, they're nice & big anyway, maybe I should save myself $2k?!

Also, which room is the pic b4 the bath, with the window round the corner so to speak? Front room? Study/theatre maybe?

Also loooove the kitchen window, it's huge! They still do a bit of a splash back around it don't they?

There standard Windows Aegean. I didn't go the picture window as its not double glazed, plus be mindful we have roller blinds which is why we changed to aluminium. The timber version stick out and there's no room for the blinds unless mounted on the outside.

The pic after the bath is my study (first room of the house)

Also the kitchen window will have a wall tower on the left, theres minimal splash back, think under 100mm per side.

So the kitchen window is not as the display?

Nothing like it. Unfortunately to get the size I wanted I had to delete the overhead cupboard. No biggie will be installing them after handover

Looks more think this

Narrewarren01
Looks more think this

That's really nice. So u upgraded the upgrade? Lol. Was it expensive?

Yeah not cheap, the rear of the property faces south so wanted to get as much light as possible. The standard window in the display looks very nice and more than enough I think. Did you add it in???

Yes, added the window in both kitchen & butlers. Removed one of the dining Windows which is next to the kitchen in my plan so definitely need it for some light.

viewtopic.php?t=83375
Do you have a prelim sketch of the floor plan. Would love to see what you have done

Not yet, I believe at tender next month. Have just swapped dining & alfresco & theatre & study. Garage will be on the right (if looking at from the street), so opposite to yours.

viewtopic.php?t=83375
Your home is really coming together now...congrats! I am at a similar stage myself with M and its exciting to see the space coming to life. Looking forward to following your build:)
Thanks jasonwg. What house are you building

Do you know what size the study and theatre room end up being

Related
24/05/2024
MJH 2024 - Timeframe from lockup to PCI

Building A New House

Anyone have any ideas on time frame? - Our gyprock got delivered today and SS said it will be all installed by end of this coming week with waterproofing to be done a few…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum