Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

my amalfi 532

Page 3 of 3
PUMBA
forsythpark
Hey Pumba,

What is your facade?

The facade is the Barkley we changed the windows at the front cos we prefer the horizontal look rather than vertical windows that came with the Barkley facade

Thanks Pumba.
Can you please post some pics of the facade as we will have Barkley facade as well and would like to see some real pics.
No worries we go down a couple of times a week so will give you a shot from the tomorrow. Where and what are you building?

PUMBA
No worries we go down a couple of times a week so will give you a shot from the tomorrow. Where and what are you building?

Thanks
We are building Caspian in Truganina.
forsythpark
PUMBA

Thanks

It's hard choosing the facade of the drawing they had wasn't it. You have no idea how it really looks

PUMBA
forsythpark
PUMBA

Thanks

It's hard choosing the facade of the drawing they had wasn't it. You have no idea how it really looks

Hope it looks good?
This is the right time for us as we are signing the contracts on Friday.
forsythpark
PUMBA
forsythpark
[quote="PUMBA"]No worries we go down a couple of times a week so will give you a shot from the tomorrow. Where and what are you building?

Thanks

Hope it looks good?
This is the right time for us as we are signing the contracts on Friday.[/quote]
Hope this helps

Thanks Pumba.
I could get a fair bit of idea. Whereabouts are you building?
Are you looking to move in before Christmas?
We are building in officer and we are hoping to move in in feb

Hi guys,

Just registered as my fiance and i are looking into building the amalfi 532. Came across this thread. How has the building process so far? Did you have any hiccups in the tender/contract stages? Keen to keep update with your build process
Hi elite. I have to say that the whole dealing with mainvue has so far been great. Now that we have started to build the professionalism has continued, our building supervisor is quick to respond to queries.

will definitely keep you updated on the progress of the build

over a week later and we have the start of the brickwork

and the plastering has almost be done

Looking good pumba! Did you fix your site costs with mainvue? We are looking at the option of bringing in someone privately to do the excavation work.
Thanks elite. we did fix the site costs it's less hassle and unless you know someone in the trade you probably not going to save money anyway

Now the house is beginning to look complete

and now the exciting part the kitchen is going in
[img][IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/18/24542a8cb93d0a0ff6c147d08f2eb1b8.jpg[/img]

and the bathrooms

and finally the laundry

Exciting times! We had our first information session today. Just started up a new thread to document our build. Looking forward to more updates!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum