Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clydevale, Clyde North VIC

Page 3 of 6
Hi amandavee,

congratulations on the contract!! hope the land is not delayed any further, it will be so good to see houses being built in clydevale, can't wait to drive around and watch it all unfold.

Cheers!

amandavee
Hi everyone!

We went down to see Daniel the other week and was told our settlement has been pushed back to late april grrr (Stage 4) when we signed on we were originally told November but oh well i guess there's more time to save
- apparently stage 1, 2 & i think 3 are at the titles office now..

We've completed our tender and contract with Carlisle! so now just a waiting game
LAND TITLED AND WE GOT NOTIFICATION.

GUYS I CONFIRM THAT STAGE 2 HAS BEEN TITLED AND SETTLEMENT IS DUE IN 2 WEEKS TIME.

I BELIEVE OTHER STAGES WILL FOLLOW SOON.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
ok latest news - stage 1 & 2 have officially titled, stage 3 in the next week or so and unfortunately our stage 4 has now been pushed back til late may, so disappointing. i can understand its issues out of their control - but when we signed on we were told December and with the space of two months its gone back 6 months!
djam
LAND TITLED AND WE GOT NOTIFICATION.

GUYS I CONFIRM THAT STAGE 2 HAS BEEN TITLED AND SETTLEMENT IS DUE IN 2 WEEKS TIME.

I BELIEVE OTHER STAGES WILL FOLLOW SOON.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

congratulations!! do you have a date yet for your site start?
Fairhaven is in the process of building their display houses in our estate now....Not long to go for others to be building theirs. We are waiting for our site start dates. Exciting times ahead!
Hi guys! Hope everyone's land is coming along! My partner and I purchased in stage 5 and are meant to title may this year but have noticed it's all been fenced off and no work has been started... Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what's going on there?

what i heard stage 4 and 5 will be titled maybe June (tentative).
Hi Everyone,

spoke to Abiwood today at their head office, stages that were supposed to be titled in Mar'16 are now expected to title in July 2016. I have notified our Builder about the delay, i would suggest everyone to notify their builder if not done so already. This might save you a few bucks if your builder is understanding enough.
Hello! Thanks for your info... Would this include stage 5? We we were told just last week it will be ready in May?

stage 5 atm. spotted a grader today hope it will be finished before the target date.
Last i heard for stage 4 was June! and that was only a week or two ago.
I'm in Stage 4, and looks like its going to be a while, Daniel said he got no idea, but there is a possibility that they get release somewhere around June
Bythe way guys, thought it'll be great to have a Facebook group for us as well, So I have created one here https://www.facebook.com/groups/565192283648341/. Lets join and share your ideas and updates. Also read the group description
thanura
I'm in Stage 4, and looks like its going to be a while, Daniel said he got no idea, but there is a possibility that they get release somewhere around June

what Lot in stage 4 are you? we're 419
We're in 414 ....
We have been told late May early June for stage 5, so I'm guessing 4 is the same.
Would love to be in our new home by Christmas but don't know how we are going to go
thanks everyone for all the info!

has everyone decided on their builder? what builder house plan are you going with?

We're building the Riva 29 from Carlisle homes!
We are building the Lexington Q2 from Henley. Hoping it turns out how we have imagined it to

Carlisle and Simonds also have beautiful homes

Pls give us an update in case you guys might talk to daniel. Is it true that the problem on stage 4 and 5 is the drainage system?
amandavee
has everyone decided on their builder? what builder house plan are you going with?

We're building the Riva 29 from Carlisle homes!

That's nice... We are building with Carlisle too. The Barwon 42. Hope your land titles soon.
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum