Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Blueprint, Landsdale..Pool is in!

Page 3 of 6
aburong
I'm in Strathwick too. On Saverne Way. Slab went down a few weeks ago.
I'd be interested to get pool costing & landscaping details too if you don't mind

Hi neighbor, i think Ive come across your block. That is great news.
Just sent you a PM on my personal experience with Pool companies, costing and Landscape designer details and costing.
Thanks heaps
And we are officially locked up!
I have to say am really impressed with the progress.Despite the holiday we managed to get to lock up 3 months and a half!
The doors have been installed, ceilings & door frames have been painted, shelves installed etc

Door

Garage

Living

Tiles & bath delivered

Unfortunately, the cabinet colour in ensuite 2 was discontinued so we had to reselect the colour, which caused a bit of delay with the cabinets. However, they are estimating them to be installed end of January
Congratulations!!! Looks fab! Glad to hear all going smoothly for you.

Ty SGS,tgere few issues hee and there but so far Blueprint has been good
Nice progress so far

riverrock

Cool, nothing major I hope!

Lovely colour selections! We are also in Landsdale not far from jpmontoya
congrats on your build so far .... Tiling is my favourite part bet you can't wait!

StarGirlStar
riverrock

Cool, nothing major I hope!

Well, I had to re select the kitchen colours, re select ensuite 2 cabinet colour(these caused a 2 weeks delay). Also, they installed the laundry light switch inside the BIR(has been rectified once I brought it to their attention but they initially wanted me to pay for it!).
Also, they plastered the alarm conduit by mistake and did not notice!
And lastly, the external door, the side light is installed in a strange way when it should be in line with the door as well as the fact that the frame is different colour!
They might small issues, but you have to pay attention to details otherwise, its too late!
I would still rate it is above average. Their customer service is very good and they tend to rectify issues quickly.
jpmontoya
Nice progress so far

Thanks mate.

mandy+steve
Lovely colour selections! We are also in Landsdale not far from jpmontoya congrats on your build so far .... Tiling is my favourite part bet you can't wait!

Thanks, You are right. I really want to see how these bathrooms turn out. Great to meet another Landsdaler!
Things that happened since last week.
Cabinets have been installed.

Ensuite 1

Ensuite 2 (Unfortunately, you cant really appreciate the colour in the picture. Its grey textile like colour. Looks really good I have to say)

Guest bathroom

Laundry

Front has been painted.

Tiling just started today!
Wow!! Looks amazing! You must be pleased!

Looks great nice progress

What's the colour of your en-suite cabinets? I chose sublime teak so wondered if it's the same that's all

Thank you both & yes Iam pleaseed. I have to say Iam impressed with the quality of the cabinet carftamanship, top notch.
The kitchen cabinets are delivered but not installed yet. Not sure why they did not finish installing them.
Its Avignon Walnut. The colour looks a bit light cause I had to take the pictures from outside the window
Awesome, look forward to seeing the kitchen done
Enjoy your evening

Another issue that is going to cause a delay, is the door frames.
Unfortunately, by looking at the tiling in the powder room I discovered that the frame is not level. I confirmed it a a level. I have a meeting with my SS on wednesday to go through this issue.
The guest bathroom and ensuite 1 look fantastic and am really pleased. Ensuite 1 should have been finished today. Ensuite 2 should start 2mrw and the tiler think he will finish on monday.
Ensuite 1

Guest broom

kitchen and benchtop are installed

small issue was the pot drawer under the microwave recess is different colour!they are yet to attend to this issue.

Alarm,smoke detectors, AC ducts have been installed.
Paving is due to start later this week.
We started looking at tiles for the living area.
Likely this
Sorry to hear about the door frame. Kitchen looks great after install of the bench tops.

Those tiles look great, polished porcelain 600mm ? Where did you see them?

jpmontoya
Sorry to hear about the door frame. Kitchen looks great after install of the bench tops.

Those tiles look great, polished porcelain 600mm ? Where did you see them?

They were at craftDecor 27 AUD /m getting quotes for tiling at 38 AUD/m.
Made in China but look fantastic. And they seem to b good quality.
riverrock
Another issue that is going to cause a delay, is the door frames.
Unfortunately, by looking at the tiling in the powder room I discovered that the frame is not level. I confirmed it a a level. I have a meeting with my SS on wednesday to go through this issue.
The guest bathroom and ensuite 1 look fantastic and am really pleased. Ensuite 1 should have been finished today. Ensuite 2 should start 2mrw and the tiler think he will finish on monday.
Ensuite 1

Guest broom

kitchen and benchtop are installed

small issue was the pot drawer under the microwave recess is different colour!they are yet to attend to this issue.

Alarm,smoke detectors, AC ducts have been installed.
Paving is due to start later this week.
We started looking at tiles for the living area.
Likely this

Just be mindful when choosing polished porcelain... If they are costed that well then they're most likely have to be sealed afterwards and that is another cost to factor in.

I work in a tile shop too

Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum