Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redbank at North Richmond NSW

Page 3 of 3
Hi guys, my gf and I have also just purchased in yeomans, but what we would like to know is if anyone has any info on registration dates for this release. We were told September 2017, or are they planning to release belmonts after the gallery or would we be next in line? Obviously we are a little excited as it will be an amazing estate and so glad to find this forum.
hi all

has anyone bought townhomes in Redbank by McDonald Jones. I am interested in 4 bedroom - just wanted to know for any experiences - will go this weekend to look - however always get a news on flooding in richmond.

appreciate any suggestions etc on this.

cheers
You shouldn't have a problem in regards to flood zone, red bank is far from the flood affected zone. The closest is the other side of the Hawkesbury and council shows its once in a century. We might get the river to rise but that will be all. We are owner building but have been through mdj display homes, they have nice designs and haven't heard any bad comments/reviews so can't be that bad. Hope all goes well. Good luck
Hi everyone, my wife and I have got a block in box hill but have now come across red bank and went for a drive through there today!! We are now considering selling box hill and buying in red bank. Can someone please give me pros and cons of estate.. also I know it's bush fire prone and mostly slopey blocks so rough site costs in those areas.. in particular with MJH as we like their homes!!

Thanks in advance. This will be our first build and we want to be sure and do our homework before we finally settle

Edy
Hi everyone. My wife and I purchased our block in Yeomans stage 3 in October of last year. We have since then visited the North Richmond area a number of times and are very excited about living there. Until recently we were under the impression that Yeomans stage 3 was to be released along side stages 1&2 in the latter part of this year, however the last community news letter has stated that stage 3 will now be released along side stage 4 in early to mid 2018. We have emailed Redbank to find out if the latest info is accurate, but have not heard a from them. Has anyone else heard anything about the dates for Yeomans stage 3 being pushed back?
Hi guys,

So just reviving this little thread here. We are considering purchasing in Yeomans. The prices have jumped quite a bit I can imagine since you guys have purchased so congrats to everyone!

Just wanting to get your feedback on how life is after the builds and living in Redbank? We will be moving away from family and friends by about 30 minutes and I guess we definitely had the same sense of excitement driving through and walking around.

If anyone has built with Rawson, would be keen to hear your feedback too!

Cheers,
Roy
Related
5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum