Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Whiteman Edge 7B New Gen - PCI 20th November

Page 3 of 15
Site works

Slab soon !!

this looks really big, i cant wait to see the size of your slab.
Lozel
this looks really big, i cant wait to see the size of your slab.

Lol!! Well we really don't like gardening!!!
:):) so just enough yard for the necessities...

Purplenetti
timp80
Hey!

We're building with first home owners center/Aveling.

It looks like our site works started some time last week, we were out there on the weekend and noticed that our lot has been scraped!

We go out there for a look most Saturday mornings, so if we see you I'll make sure I say hi

Hey Timp80... We went to have a look (at our soak wells!) on Saturday & saw that your footings were completed.... You'll be slabbed this week!!!!

Hey we saw that on the weekend, hopefully yours isn't far behind!
Hi Purplenetti,

Congratulations on your building journey! We look forward to keeping up-to-date with the progress of your build.

Thanks,
New Generation Homes
Today's Progress

That was quick!!!

Looking good! You have a really good size alfresco area there.
I really like seeing your progress, i like the pictures more because i can see if anything has updated on mine in the back ground

When i'm next up there and taking photos, i'll be sure to capture your block in the background so you can see progress too.
Purplenetti hopefully you have slab today!

Purplenetti
Today's Progress

That was quick!!!

Hey Purplenetti, was out checking out our block today and saw that they've done your slab!
timp80
Purplenetti
Today's Progress

That was quick!!!

Hey Purplenetti, was out checking out our block today and saw that they've done your slab!

OMG !!!!! We didn't go today!!!!!!! OMG OMG. OMG!!!!! Slab Partyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Yes!!! We have been SLABBED!!!! Woooo hooooo... Attached is the photo New Generation put on our progress page

Doing another dance!!!

Conslabulation!!!!

Yay congrats!!!

Congrats! Slabbb Partayyyy!
More slab photos - various angles

The street's going to be busy soon!!

Yay congratulations!!
Yayyyy! Congrats on slab!

Today's progress - a sign

Update 29th June 2015 - We have Bricks!!!!

you must have just got these today. I think i saw your OH there on sunday. Its so exciting!! should see some great progress over the next few weeks, fingers crossed.
Related
4/10/2023
New Travertine mitred edge pillar CHIPPED

General Discussion

get them to replace the chipped tiles. It will stick out like a sore thumb overwise. Also tiler will be siliconing the miters rather than grouting. Grouted miters crack…

11/08/2023
Path around drop edge beam

Paving & Concreting

Hello everyone, After some suggestions and ideas about how to put a concrete path around the drop edge beam area on our new build. We are required to have a concrete path…

13/09/2023
Slab edge Dampness

General Discussion

Quarter of it

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum