Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My First Build - Coral Homes Noosa 20 - Jordan Springs

Page 3 of 26
I wanted that facade! Decided to spend money elsewhere but it is such a simple yet striking feature, love it.

Kudos to you for doing this on your own too
I'm scared enough doing it with my partner.
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get properly underway! Got to wait another 6 months to get to land registration but that should fly once we hit the new year and I have to organise everything else

I'm so excited watching all the coral threads seeing choices and progress..

Manderinne - what facade did you end up choosing
i would have chosen one with the timber features but out of my price range unfortunately.. I still love mine though, it will be more my style once I choose everything

My partner is along for the ride but with footy and uni it's too much for him, he will pay me back with a knock out engagement ring I'm sure
lol!
I'm now on the June 2015 waitlist as well Ash. Best of luck with all of your decisions.
Welcome to the forums (belated I know lol).

Noticed that you have chosen the same facade as us. This is what we had for our package and liked the colour scheme so that helped us a lot.

We liked having our brick being the feature at the front (same brick for the rest of the house) and the rest being render. In our tender though it stated that the whole front of the house was rendered or to have a feature brick where our black bricks are. So when we said to just use the norMal black bricks and small bits rendered Coral gave us a credit of just over $400. This may help price wise.

It helps to be a little bit different as there are 4 Noosa designs in our street with similar facades even though we are building a Newport 19.

@firsttimer05 it feels a long way off but I'm sure it will be here for us in a flash! Where abouts are you building? Are you building with coral?

@cubshome I like this picture of the facade much better with the different materials! Have you decided on the pillars being the black brick and the rest render or the pillars render and the rest your feature brick?
Black bricks would look beautiful! Where I'm building there isn't many coral homes so I think I should be safe for now with looking a bit different
although there's only so many different window,brick,render options builders can give I guess
️ either way they will all look lovely!
Ash, we are building in Illoura Village how about yourself? No we are building with Claredon.

Nathan.
Hey Ash, we are having the standard designer facade but changing to a stained timber post to match the alfresco post/s and garage door. I love timber so hopefully it makes it look a bit special.

Haha I like your way of thinking!
ASH Jordan Springs
@firsttimer05 it feels a long way off but I'm sure it will be here for us in a flash! Where abouts are you building? Are you building with coral?

@cubshome I like this picture of the facade much better with the different materials! Have you decided on the pillars being the black brick and the rest render or the pillars render and the rest your feature brick?
Black bricks would look beautiful! Where I'm building there isn't many coral homes so I think I should be safe for now with looking a bit different
although there's only so many different window,brick,render options builders can give I guess
️ either way they will all look lovely!

We decided to have the pillars for the portico and the garage to be normal black brick and to render the window area.

Wow, love that façade! Looks so elegant. Reminds me of the Carlisle facades I liked, but they were too expensive. I hope mine looks as good once done

I used to be RENDER all the way, but actually after seeing that second picture, I think some bricks to break it up would look pretty good. I like your idea to keep the dark parts rendered and brick the light bits.

Eee, let us know what you decide.
If you really want there is a coral home with dark brick pillars but light brick for the rest of the house and I can take a pic later this week when we go back?

Hi. First time poster here. So glad I've found someone else wanting to build the Noosa 20. We are building the Noosa 20 at Stonecutters Ridge. We are currently waiting for the contract so we can sign. We had to send it back for amendments but have been really happy with them so far.
cubshome
If you really want there is a coral home with dark brick pillars but light brick for the rest of the house and I can take a pic later this week when we go back?

That would be awesome cubshome! I would love to see it properly instead of just a mock up

I really love the facade, there's so many different colour schemes and brick render combos that can make it look so different. Decisions decisions...
Well I took some photos but I was in the car sorry
. We are due to head back up tomorrow and on Saturday so I'll try and take some better photos then

No that's fantastic! Thank you so much!
It's great to see the colour combos people have chosen
No worries
be good to see the rest of the 6 coral homes being built in our street lol

Another quick pic of the same house. Can't get a good one until they remove the fences.

CladVan
Hi. First time poster here. So glad I've found someone else wanting to build the Noosa 20. We are building the Noosa 20 at Stonecutters Ridge. We are currently waiting for the contract so we can sign. We had to send it back for amendments but have been really happy with them so far.

Hey CladVan! I'm sorry I completely missed your post! I'm so happy there are now 3 noosa 20 builders here! That's so great to be able to compare builds (and prices lol) we're all fairly close too

Have you made any changes or chosen colours etc?

On another note I found my dream tile for my splashback... You all know I've been liking a little shimmer and bling.. Does anyone know if you can supply your own tile for the tilers? Or should I just leave out the splashback and do it later? ( or cash job directly to tiler)

Isn't it beautiful?

I think it would look glam with white mortar and the ice snow ceasarstone bench - Aloenyx I think you would like this
Lol white grout.. I'm sure you all know what I mean... Go to bed ash!
You can get the splash back done your self. You could talk to the ss and ask for tiles details or have it that owner supplies tiles. I believe there has to be some form of splash back before hand over can occur.

They do look glam!!

We have such similar tastes!! I still can't decide on anything, but I really need to work on it as I think my selection will be end of the month.

Happy new year! Let's hope we have houses to move into before 2016.
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum