Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 3 of 142
No update...

I received a survey email last week. I filled up and submit. The reply was: Someone sales person will keep in touch... Who ?? when ??? No idea .....
I heard from Stockland few weeks ago that the next release is at the end of July or early August.

Good luck to all who are looking to purchase a block at Elara.

Cheers,
Yes, I recieved a call from the consultant and he told me next release date is end of July, early Aug.
True above,,, for peps,,, second release will be end of jul/ first week of AUG,,, as Matt from stockland adv...
Good luck peps for this great project.
It is likely that the outcome of the first Elara release would push the prices upwards of lots greater than or equal to 450sqm in size. I hope they don't follow the way lot prices went wayward like The Ponds and Bunya otherwise only investors and those who have spare cash would have an extreme advantage.
@kaycee.
Mate they will put prices up, but not the extent of Bunya.. Any project will hike up prices once its over 50% sold, as they have to built market for it. It they excel price ridiculously people have many different choice to buy than marsden park mate.. Hence I reckon they will go up but only couple of grand around every release. Once the project is sold over 50% that will tkae prices up, and registration also helps.
Last but not least,, BUNYA was exceptional in price growth being comparatively small development. I know management in landcom and their meetings have reveled even landcom was taken by growth in Bunya. But i hope down the line marsden continues same legacy.
Landcome earned approximately 50 million on top of its expected profit from Bunya by increasing land price in just 2 years. At every release, land price was increased by 10k to 30 k. Many buyer faced valuation issue as well at the time of settlment.
dudhatra
Landcome earned approximately 50 million on top of its expected profit from Bunya by increasing land price in just 2 years. At every release, land price was increased by 10k to 30 k. Many buyer faced valuation issue as well at the time of settlment.

Did any of the Stockland's projects face the same issue on land valuation?
Willowdale, a Stockland project at Denham Court, has increased by only 5K every release but I have not heard of any valuation issues.
Hi Kaycee,

That was about 2 years ago or recently ? Current mkt is crazy and could be high increment !!!! Hopefully Stockland increse by 5 k only or even no increment for biger lot...
I've checked Stockland Willowdale project and they have increased the prices by $5k for all sizes in every release (average). As Marsden Park is a better location than Willowdale (its closer to growth areas) , I reckon the price hike will be in the range of $7k-$10k. Any thoughts?
I think their hike will be between 5-7K peps.
17 lots to be released on 28th June 2014. There will also be 450sqm, 460sqm and 480sqm lots and the price increase will be generous(???) as per Elara.
@ Kaycee, r u guessing in terms of pricing or were you told that prices will go up, as I found out from my source that prices won't go up will remain same as last release.
Hi looking forward to the next release at Elara
I am an investor and wondering if anyone knows if you can build a dual living occuppancy on these blocks?
@sanremo: My apologies. We should be very happy if indeed that the prices were maintained.
Hi Charlie_66,

I donot think it will allow for dual occupancy. The lot size is not big enough. But you can build as per your choice .. either single or double story..

I believe, if person have a big lot and build double story than two famalies can live together ( I mean person's family with inlaw or brother or sister family if both famalies have very good understanding and let go attitude).

If not than council will not allow seperate kitchens and entries...
@Charlie_66:
North Kellyville lots where duplex houses are allowed to be built:
http://www.bluehorizonestate.com.au/Mas ... rkers=true
A$650000: Lot 227 720sqm & Lot 204 750sqm

David Glasheen
david@handleypartnersproperty.com.au

Ian Handley
ian@handleypartnersproperty.com.au
Hi kaycee,

$650000 is a lot price or H & L package proice ?
@dudhatra: Lot price only. Another Elara release forthcoming in late July 2014. Email communications will be sent out (maybe only to those that Elara sales people have already spoken to like in first release).
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum