Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building the Marriott with Simonds in Wantirna South VIC

Page 3 of 3
yaaah I am waiting your pictures after tiles and paint, i think it will be beautiful.

We have postponed our gallery's appointment till October because of unplanned overseas trip.

Our home building should start in November.
The internal painting is done. Almost all down pipes done. The eves and cladding at the front of the house is complete. The tiling started today and should be done in another week.

gooood start. beautiful tiles color.

waiting more pictures
Elhati
gooood start. beautiful tiles color.

waiting more pictures

Thanks Elhati.
We are almost there. I think I should start packing...

looks awesome

when is the handover?
Elhati
looks awesome

when is the handover?

Thanks Elhati. We have not been advised about handover dates yet.

Our main aim was not to worry about any dates, or minor errors in the building. End of the day they are human-beings mistake happens and it is their job to worry and rectify. We want enjoy every moment of building house. We are excited, happy and therefore I have started looking for boxes and started little bit of packing.
nice approach and good thinking

i will try to do so
Have followed your blog and so excited for you guys. Yay. The end is near!
Where are you Se2 J ??

Long time since the last post, what is the news?

We have signed the contract on 18/10.

Now we are waiting the bank approval on construction loan, hopefully we will get it soon.

let me know how are going.
Hi

Finally we are ready to start.
Construction works should start next week.

What is happening at your end???
Se2 J
Elhati
looks awesome

when is the handover?

Thanks Elhati. We have not been advised about handover dates yet.

Our main aim was not to worry about any dates, or minor errors in the building. End of the day they are human-beings mistake happens and it is their job to worry and rectify. We want enjoy every moment of building house. We are excited, happy and therefore I have started looking for boxes and started little bit of packing.

Hi Se2 J and Elhati. Thanks for your interesting and informative posts. We're considering the Marriott and we're wondering what was the ballpark figure that you paid the builder for your homes with the small adjustments that you made ?
Hey just curious. How much did it cost extra to have the sliding door instead of standard doors for your theatre room? Its a fantastic idea and am thinking of replacing the double doors i have on my plan for the theatre room and having the sliding door too, it really maximises the space for that room. Thanks
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum