Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

1st home buyers : TurnKey package - Burnbank

Page 3 of 3
Thanks for the feedback, I get quite a few hits, but no comments or followers other than friends, so don't really know what people think of it.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for glass splashback thats for sure!
greenfish
Thanks for the feedback, I get quite a few hits, but no comments or followers other than friends, so don't really know what people think of it.
Will be keeping my fingers crossed for glass splashback thats for sure!

Good luck greenfish
hi everyone.. its been a while.. bit bizze with work.. but now its a bit better and just though ill update with some developments in our build !

> we hv added the following things to our list now..

1) HUNTER low profileIII ceiling fan for living, bedroom1 & 2
2) added feauture wall - willow gum shade
3) security doors for front, back & first floor balcony
4) downlights

5) Feauture tile in kitchen

our colour board selection is given below..

Very nice colours
I love brown tones myself. Your feature tile looks fab!
I love what you've chosen, look great devils_advocate!

I'm really confused with Edge & the paint selections
I went to choose my colours they handed me a small selection of unfashionable swatches (sky blue, yellow etc
) so I just went for white & off white. I had taken in my own colour swatches in as an example to show the lady & she said that's all I could choose from and they had nothing similar. But the paint samples on your colour board are modern and nice. The taubmans paint thats listed as number 11 is what we wanted. I don't get it.

???
Thats a great color board!
when we went in there was only 2 not so nice choices.
we had to upgrade all colors to get what we wanted.
Thanx all for your comments and happy to see yous liked it:-) I was hoping I'll get some rave reviews:-) thanx so much guys.. made my day:-)

Its bad to note that you guys didn't get enough choices!
Im surprised because we had a lot to choose and finally we short listed 3 similar sets, and finally went for this.
these are the 3 shortlisted colourboards we had.. and we went for the one in the middle

posting all three of them here so others can get better idea, if they are in similar stage of the build..

I think you def chose the best one. I like the darker carpet in your selection. The tile colour on the last one is divine though...hmm must have been hard indeed!
I really like the one on the right.
Are these all standard colors/carpets, or are any upgrades?
greenfish
I think you def chose the best one. I like the darker carpet in your selection. The tile colour on the last one is divine though...hmm must have been hard indeed!

Yes you're right green fish.. we nearly spent several hours just on these last three colourboards.. then had to take the final call..
Same here loved the tile in the last one
akashra
I really like the one on the right.
Are these all standard colors/carpets, or are any upgrades?

These are standard ones.. except for the feature wall & feature tile
Hi devils_advocate,

Just wondering how your build is going or if you have any updates?
I am thinking about purchasing an almost identical townhouse by Burbank in Pakenham, and just wondered how your experience has been so far.
Related
7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

3/05/2024
Seeking Advice: House and Land Package on Subdivision Proper

General Discussion

I'm based in Adelaide and I'm considering purchasing a house and land package from Weeks Homes. I found a deal that looks good, but there's a complication: the land isn't…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum