Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Signature projects Box Hill - Any reviews ? ***

Page 3 of 5
ibrahim
We were thinking to sign with Signature and found this forum. It scared the hell out of me. Is there any person who had a good experience with Signature?

I can assure there are 64 families struggling because of Signature Tallawong project. You can visit there and see yourself.

I am just explaining my experiences with Signature and Hudson Homes. If you think u can take a risk go for it. End of the day it's ur money.
Thanks, Rob. We are pulling out.
ibrahim
We were thinking to sign with Signature and found this forum. It scared the hell out of me. Is there any person who had a good experience with Signature?

Do not fall in this trap. If you need to see their previous project go to Tallawong. I paid them in 2019 December and still unable to move.

Loads of hidden charges on top of delays. Strata fee is abnormal. Imaging paying for rent/ strata/ electricity water/ Council charges for a house you never live in.
Recently signed up for 30 Mason Road, Box Hill purchase. Here's hoping they're different now
grem323
Recently signed up for 30 Mason Road, Box Hill purchase. Here's hoping they're different now

Good luck with that. Why do you think they are different now? They did the same thing for Riverton project and Tallawong.
aliansari
I bought an H&L with Signature at Box Hill, 30 Mason Road.
Land registration was due in Dec'22. We are still waiting for land rego. The expected date is May'23 now.
They have recently reached out to share the price increase for construction. The price increase is close to 20% of the original build cost.
Anyone else has land at 30 Mason Road?

I didn’t get the notification of price increase until mid August, Today (October) after my conveyancer trying to get me out of the contract they sent me the building contract at the original price…. requesting urgent action… I have to start all over again with getting finance
mfshaikh
Hi all.
I have bought H&L at 30 Mason road. Last week I was told that I will be sent an updated build contract. I'm still waiting for it but expect a price increase.
Also, my broker told me that the bank wants the Approved Builder clauses removed from the land contract, where it says the approved builder is Signature. This is because the bank will not fund a split contract. Has anyone else had this issue and have Signature made such updates in your contracts?

I have had this issue, no build contract meant I can’t get finance, then after chasing me to settle on the land they sent me a letter saying the price would increase but they can’t say by how much

they’re solicitor are not responding to my conveyancer on anything
Beebeejaybee
aliansari
Land registration was due in Dec'22. We are still waiting for land rego. The expected date is May'23 now.
They have recently reached out to share the price increase for construction. The price increase is close to 20% of the original build cost.

I didn’t get the notification of price increase until mid August, Today (October) after my conveyancer trying to get me out of the contract they sent me the building contract at the original price…. requesting urgent action… I have to start all over again with getting finance

Hi Beebeejaybee

Do you get any information from Signature when the build will start (at Nelson road)? When and how much did you pay for H&L (after price increase)?

Or did you decide to pull out from the contract? How much did it cost you?

Thanks
Cc
rob_j
grem323

Good luck with that. Why do you think they are different now? They did the same thing for Riverton project and Tallawong.

They indicated that theyre using their own builders now unlike those 2 other projects. Everything else seemed to pan per explanation as well
CupnCake
Beebeejaybee
aliansari

Hi Beebeejaybee

Do you get any information from Signature when the build will start (at Nelson road)? When and how much did you pay for H&L (after price increase)?

Or did you decide to pull out from the contract? How much did it cost you?

Thanks
Cc

no sorry I’m in stage three on Mason road only sporadically getting information on that , The increase was cancelled for me 6weeks after My conveyancer started trying to get me out of the land based off false advertising. the fixed price is my upper limit for buying. they’ve started building there, I believe if I pull out at this stage I’ll lose around 40k so hopefully my broker can work some magic, it’s looking positive
Hi all

Is H&L package by Signature (at Nelson or other locations) "Full" turnkey? One contract or separate (land and house)?

Did you pay 10% upfront and the loan will start after the house hand over to you? Or the loan start after land is registered under your name?
rob_j
grem323

I signed with signature 4years ago and still have no home. Biggest mistake of my life.
Which project?
Tallawong
Do not sign with signature unless you have deep deep pockets. I am still waiting after signing 4 years ago at Tallawong and still can not get a finish date.
[quote defaultattr=""]
no sorry I’m in stage three on Mason road only sporadically getting information on that , The increase was cancelled for me 6weeks after My conveyancer started trying to get me out of the land based off false advertising. the fixed price is my upper limit for buying. they’ve started building there, I believe if I pull out at this stage I’ll lose around 40k so hopefully my broker can work some magic, it’s looking positive[/quote]
Hi Beebee when did they announce the increase? Is it during the build stage of the house? Was it not Price Locked?
Looks like they've started build on the lower plots on mason road allotment. Progress seemed to be pretty rapid by the looks of it
santakloz
[quote defaultattr=""]
no sorry I’m in stage three on Mason road only sporadically getting information on that , The increase was cancelled for me 6weeks after My conveyancer started trying to get me out of the land based off false advertising. the fixed price is my upper limit for buying. they’ve started building there, I believe if I pull out at this stage I’ll lose around 40k so hopefully my broker can work some magic, it’s looking positive

Hi Beebee when did they announce the increase? Is it during the build stage of the house? Was it not Price Locked?[/quote]

I signed up for a fixed price, they gave me notice of increase when I was trying to get a building contract for land settlement

6 weeks after starting the process of trying to pull out based on false advertising they sent me the contract at the original price and demanded urgent exchange ….. so looks like I’m going ahead …. good to have something resolved but also wary of what is next
aliansari

Yes ! Same happend to us
I lost all deposit on land.
Anything I can do now?
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros