Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Manhattan 23 - Coral Homes (Week 18: Flooring, Carpet....)

Page 20 of 20
Congrats on handover!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ πŸ”‘
move in day on saturday! YAY, dying to see how you style your home. Glad to hear you will finally be in
symone
StephLee
Bridgetwitch
Did you have PCI Steph?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210

We had PCI last Thursday! There was heaps of paint issues, rangehood isn’t installed, ensuite mirror isn’t installed, some cracked tiles etc but overall alright.

Moving in on Saturday with handover on Friday
🀞🏻

About bloody time!!!!

Did you have a drama with your range hood too? They had to upgrade ours to a different brand as there is no technika in stock or something

Yes exactly the same thing happened to us πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

mj-mac4
Congrats on handover!!

Handover tomorrow, still doesn’t feel real and so much to do

CC7
move in day on saturday! YAY, dying to see how you style your home. Glad to hear you will finally be in

Aw thanks so much! Need to save some money to get the furniture I want
πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ we have the basics though

StephLee
CC7

Aw thanks so much! Need to save some money to get the furniture I want
πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ we have the basics though

i know what you mean! we have secured a few items, but we can't find a bed we like to fit in with our budget, so i think we'll be sleeping on the new mattress straight on the floors for at least a few months haha, at least I can LITERALLY roll out of bed

so whats the deal with the rangehood? we are meant to be getting the same as you, does the brand not do them anymore? At our colour appointment our girl changed the code on it as she said the model that was in our tender wasn't current anymore or something?
Lol!! Sorry I thought it was Friday already 🀣🀣
WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!
sorry for the delay, we have been super busy and I have been finding it easier to update everything on instagram

We had handover on Friday and are loving being in the house - curtain install is tomorrow and I can’t wait
here’s a few photos of what we have done so far:

congrats stephlee!
everything is looking great. must be an awesome feeling being in your own house. All your selections have come together really nicely.

Can't wait to see how the curtains turn out
I've been following along the last couple of weeks on IG! it looks really beautiful Steph
Wow Steph!! Your house looks amazing!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Looks great! So happy for you ❀️

- B

[quote="mj-mac4"]Wow Steph!! Your house looks amazing!!
[/quote
Thanks so much!!

Bridgetwitch
Looks great! So happy for you ❀️

- B

Thank you

Very nice style I see here! I got from your photos a lot of great ideas for renovating my house! I like the combination of between colors you used for your furniture! These white colors make the impression that your house is bigger, that's why is great to use bright colors. Recently, I decided to start with my floor. I contacted guys from https://deltadecking.co.uk. They came with the best design plans for my house. I enjoyed their work and the materials they used. I recommend them to all my friends! I hope my experience will be helpful!
Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

17/08/2023
Carpet in the bedroom vs Tiles vs Hybrid Flooring

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi Yash, Have you made a decision yet?

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum