Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

CORAL homes 1st build, Marcoola 30 QLD

Page 20 of 22
Great news! Glad someone came to the party first!

That's so good they fixed
it looks amazing now

Great news you have same one in to fix up things fingers crossed they keep them coming and you will be in before you now it

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796

Handover today

http://www.forum.homeone.com.au/viewtop ... 31&t=82452
Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful new home

Woohoooo! Congratulations! Enjoy your gorgeous home

CONGRATS!
Congrats

Oh yay finally!!! Are you happy with everything?

Nice one, Congrats...Thanks for your help along the way 😉

Congrats! Did you get everything fixed!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Lovely that you are now in your lovely new home. Enjoy!
Congratulations with your beautiful new home

Congratulations on getting your keys! Enjoy your beautiful new home!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Would looooove to see some more pics now it's all finished! 😍

Wow teganandjosh you have the best thread! We are building the Marcoola 32 as well!! I wish I saw this before my contracts were signed I would have loved a vanity on my main toilet! I love your colour selections! Your house is amazing!! I'm so grateful you documented everythin, it gives me chills of excitement looking through your pictures!!! I can't wait for that too be us! You must be totally stoked... congratulations on your hand over! X

Just wondering if you dont mind telling me how much extra you paid to render the whole house? Thanks in advance!

Ignore this - i thought in one of your comments you were rendering the entire house but your photos suggest otherwise. Looks great, well done!
Skyepie
Wow teganandjosh you have the best thread! We are building the Marcoola 32 as well!! I wish I saw this before my contracts were signed I would have loved a vanity on my main toilet! I love your colour selections! Your house is amazing!! I'm so grateful you documented everythin, it gives me chills of excitement looking through your pictures!!! I can't wait for that too be us! You must be totally stoked... congratulations on your hand over! X

Marcoola 30 with a fair few extensions and 3rd garage was $8500

Dee80
Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful new home

deejay08
Woohoooo! Congratulations! Enjoy your gorgeous home

RegVic
CONGRATS!

Milestone
Congrats

marcoola
Nice one, Congrats...Thanks for your help along the way 😉

Ryalls_first_build
Oh yay finally!!! Are you happy with everything?

vonsta76
Congrats! Did you get everything fixed!

Oldies
Lovely that you are now in your lovely new home. Enjoy!

baby_blonde409
Congratulations with your beautiful new home

MrsJM
Congratulations on getting your keys! Enjoy your beautiful new home!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

kikihome
Would looooove to see some more pics now it's all finished! 😍

Skyepie

I want to thank everybody for all the kind and thoughtful wishes! I love that you all enjoy scrolling through the thread!

Now that we have had handover, we can sort the rest out. I've since had surveyors reinstate the 4 corners of our boundary. Also had a little soil brought in for levelling which will happen next week. Floors are suppose to start tomorrow.. I carried all of our vinyl plank in with the guy who's doing it, my gosh it was a work out! We're pulling down the old ugly maroon fence next weekend and new colourbond fence will be up starting next Monday 31st!

From today (sun) through to Tuesday we are completely moving out of the rental and into the garage so we can do the bond clean. Main bedroom floor and Kitchen area will be laid first so we can get fridge and dishwasher delivered, and I should be able to start moving into the room. Lots of pictures to follow! Right now it looks very much the same. I've been so busy the end of this month, so have not been able to catch up on all the threads I'm following. It's a bit rainy today so wishing for it to clear so I can move!

http://www.forum.homeone.com.au/viewtop ... 31&t=82452
Beautiful floors! Cant wait to see more pics!

Related
5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum