Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Housing the Tribe, Gold Coast

Page 187 of 202
bluesteel
Good luck for the open I think more and more people will sell themselves and you will get so many families who fall in love with your house! Can't wait to see next stage xx

Thank you blue
. Crossing everything I own tomorrow brings some peeps

I think you are going to get lots of people. Good luck! All will go well

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Franky40
I think you are going to get lots of people. Good luck! All will go well

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Thank you franky I really hope so. There has been a few go on the market around me that are 4 bed 2 bathroom single story for similar pricing about 4-5 years old.

Did you get your pool sorted out?

How's it going? A few bites yet?
Have you had interest in your house yet tribe?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
cat_dunc
How's it going? A few bites yet?

Hey cat,

The open homes are going really well, the general feed back is fabulous house and perfect presentation, just to big for 2 children families. We need a big family to buy our house, I'm hoping they will show up really soon.

We have found a block of land to buy and also a house has come on the market we would love to renovate. Fingers crossed for a sale soon so we can buy the land and build again or the house on a hectare and renovate.
Sounds fabulous Tribe! I've got everything crossed for you hun!

Thank you lovely.

Fingers crossed for you Tribe. Surely the extra rooms can be repurposed to a library etc. I am positive something will work out soon.

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Awesome!!

I checked last week to see if it was on the market still. Great to hear you got a buyer for that beautiful home! <3

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Please post here if you decide to create a new thread
Woohoo!!! Congrats Tribe!! What a wonderful time for your family! Onto new adventures!

Yay!!! Congrats on selling that amazing home of yours!! Can't wait to hear what the next chapter of your life holds
?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
We are very excited the house is now unconditional. Settlement is a while off but it gives us a chance to organize our new build

We have got our eye on a block of land and will place a contract over it once it's released to the market.

Single story build this time, can't wait

Tribe7
We are very excited the house is now unconditional. Settlement is a while off but it gives us a chance to organize our new build

We have got our eye on a block of land and will place a contract over it once it's released to the market.

Omg! Congrats!!! Try owner builder!!!

So exciting!!!!!!

Hope you keep us updated on your new adventures!! (What do the kids think?!)

cat_dunc
Awesome!!

I checked last week to see if it was on the market still. Great to hear you got a buyer for that beautiful home! <3

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Please post here if you decide to create a new thread

Thanks cat, we will start another thread . Still love those timber steps in your front landscaping. Could be something we do next time.

Congrats Tribe. All the best for you and your families next exciting journey

Building4my3tots
Tribe7

Omg! Congrats!!! Try owner builder!!!

My inner control freak might flip out
we are looking into a custom builder he is pretty awesome. Hopefully the budget can accommodate him.

Megera
So exciting!!!!!!

Hope you keep us updated on your new adventures!! (What do the kids think?!)

Sure will megs
. The kids are really excited, we are leaving the coast and chasing a 2600m2 block. The kids are so excited about having a big playground and sand pit, putting the trampoline back up and getting some chooks (considering we go through nearly 4 dozen eggs a week I can't wait either
)

Related
16/05/2024
Rear setback confusion for NSW CDC Housing Code

Building A New House

hey nedket, We have a similar lot like yours >. just wondering how is it going with your DA application, is the Blue line is the correct solution (offset the rear boundary…

12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

3/02/2024
Overshadowing clarification - planning - SL housing

General Discussion

I am not based in Victoria however i had a quick look into your question to understand what you were asking. The way I read the regulations, overshadowing relates to the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum