Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Housing the Tribe, Gold Coast

Page 186 of 202
Oh Tribe!! I can't believe you're moving! Another build coming up soon? All the best!

Omg tribe, no! Lol that gorgeous home! If I had a spare $700,000 I'd buy it for sure, I love your house!
what are you going to do now? Building, or buying established?

Whhhaaaat!!? You are crazy in the nicest possible way
. I'm sure your beautiful home is going get snapped up.

Please tell me you are going to build again

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Hehehhe Yes we are completely nuts but mr t has changed jobs and no longer works in Brisbane CBD so we have decided to move west to be closer to his work and give the kids a different life style.

Von feel free to come for a drive by, bring a cashed up friend

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm hoping like a crazy lady it sells and we can move on.

Well the plan for next time is completely up in the air, we haven't decided what to do.

Building would be amazing and I've got a few plans prepped but the costs have gone up so much since we built.

The other option is to buy a 3-4 bed older Queensland and renovate it or buy a relocatable house, stump it and then renovate.

Awww all the best Tribe & Family!!!

Loved following your build journey and thank you for sharing your beautiful home to all of us

Hmmm I wonder if we'll be watching this space in hope of another Tribe adventure
Omg u guys r crazy. But another adventure for the tribe. Pretty exciting. Keep us all updated. Would love to hear how the goes. I think ur house will sell quickly at that price.

OMG your selling ?! Your home is so beautiful and you've done so well to make it the way it is

What's the big plans now ?

Good work! Love the synopsis of your house - should get a buyer soon. it's beautiful. you two should be proud. All the best for the next stage

Oh Tribe good luck! And awesome on selling it yourself, I presume you're saving a LOT in real estate fees. (SOOOO going down this track in the future if we need to. Real estate agents are rip offs!)

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Keep us updated please
Whaaaaaaat?!?! omg!!!!!!

Best of luck Tribe & family!! I can't believe you are selling after such a short time (darn work commitments!!!) ❤️❤️❤️

cat_dunc
... I presume you're saving a LOT in real estate fees. (SOOOO going down this track in the future if we need to. Real estate agents are rip offs!)

yep, concur. we just sold our old house. To the next door neighbour! glad to have bypassed the bloodsucking agents

All the best with the next phase of your life!!! You have helped me so much with this build!

Wow tribe you are crazy!
but onto the next exciting adventure!!!

I bet your stunning home won't last long on the market!!

All the best to you & your family ❤️️

Oh how did I miss this
your beautiful house tribe!!!

No doubt it'll sell quickly!! Keep us posted. Good luck with the next phase of your journey!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
cat_dunc
Oh Tribe good luck! And awesome on selling it yourself, I presume you're saving a LOT in real estate fees. (SOOOO going down this track in the future if we need to. Real estate agents are rip offs!)

Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. Keep us updated please

Couldn't agree more cat, the fees are massive. We will save over $25k. BTW your front landscaping looks beautiful love the recycled timber
TomCat
cat_dunc
... I presume you're saving a LOT in real estate fees. (SOOOO going down this track in the future if we need to. Real estate agents are rip offs!)

yep, concur. we just sold our old house. To the next door neighbour! glad to have bypassed the bloodsucking agents

Hello petal, oh wow so pleased to hear you sold your original house, even better you did it yourself. Any pics to update your place?? I'm dying to see some more of mr Kung fu's handy work.

Building4my3tots
All the best with the next phase of your life!!! You have helped me so much with this build!

Your so kind
. I check your build every week and your tiling is stunning I adore the feature tiling at the front door and the lighting is wow. So chuffed you went the web etch I still look at mine and think how pretty it is. Best of luck with the big move I'll be watching

Hayleyyyy
Wow tribe you are crazy!
but onto the next exciting adventure!!!

I bet your stunning home won't last long on the market!!

All the best to you & your family ❤️️

Thank you, I'm putting on my big girl pants for my open home on Saturday.

charlibear
Oh how did I miss this
your beautiful house tribe!!!

No doubt it'll sell quickly!! Keep us posted. Good luck with the next phase of your journey!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643

Thanks CB, I'm hoping Saturday brings good vibes.

This house has been fab to us and God we have learnt a lot, now we have a much better idea how to move forward.

Looking like a major renovation might be what we do next

Good luck for the open I think more and more people will sell themselves and you will get so many families who fall in love with your house! Can't wait to see next stage xx
Related
3/02/2024
Overshadowing clarification - planning - SL housing

General Discussion

I am not based in Victoria however i had a quick look into your question to understand what you were asking. The way I read the regulations, overshadowing relates to the…

28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum