Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oracle platinum home Hamilton 257

Page 19 of 21
Do you have to connect to Flow Systems? If so, how is that going?

Weeks.. they have till 20th oct
Jamielv
Very close!! Only a few more weeks

Im home lol.... 11days
Do you think you will be in on time?

RugbyElmo
Do you think you will be in on time?

Cant see why not. Final inspection this friday. Timber floors and carpet go down this Tues. Not sure when flyscreens come and thats it
Is your pci on Friday?

That's fantastic news! We are still waiting to hear when out inspection will be. It is so painfully close! Garage door is pretty much all we are waiting for I believe

Electricians are done... flooring tomorrow cant wait..
Love it!

Really love your flooring!

Had a walk through this morning. All looking fantastic, carpets and render still to go.
Site clean and cleaners were there today and have done a great job. We get keys 28th Oct.
That's awesome news Noelle! It looks amazing 😍
No progress for us this week but painter's are meant to be onsite next week. Fingers crossed.

Carpet went down today
So you're on track for keys on Friday? I'm a little nervous, as far as we can tell nothing has been done at our place since walk through and we are supposed to be getting keys Friday too...

RugbyElmo
So you're on track for keys on Friday? I'm a little nervous, as far as we can tell nothing has been done at our place since walk through and we are supposed to be getting keys Friday too...

Yeah... cant see why not. Flow systems connecting tomorrow, screens thurs. removalist booked for fri ...have to hand keys back to the rental of fri so im moving no matter what
The carpet looks great Noelle! I can`t believe that you are finally moving in on Friday!
Did you get connected to Flow today?

RugbyElmo
Did you get connected to Flow today?

Sure did 😆
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

27/06/2023
Wisdom home facade

Building A New House

Hi, guys! If you've built with Wisdom Homes, would you mind sharing images of your front facades once they're all rendered? I'm considering signing up with them for a wide…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum