Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My Mainvue Amalfi 428

Page 19 of 19
I hope ours looks as green as yours. How long did you leave it before the first mow?

shaebradley
I hope ours looks as green as yours. How long did you leave it before the first mow?

Three weeks. Left it on the highest setting so it's still quite long
Looks ace! Can't wait to mow. Prob another 2 qeeks

HI mlp18, I was just going over your thread. Great house!
I'm building with MainVue too. I saw you made a post tonight so I'm hoping you are still active on the forum. Would you mind telling me what colour your splashback is please?
Thanks

viewtopic.php?t=81336 Building with MainVue...Modified Ivory 436...our journey
Saint Girl
HI mlp18, I was just going over your thread. Great house!
I'm building with MainVue too. I saw you made a post tonight so I'm hoping you are still active on the forum. Would you mind telling me what colour your splashback is please?
Thanks

viewtopic.php?t=81336 Building with MainVue...Modified Ivory 436...our journey

Hey. Yeh I still have a look on here now and then. Love getting ideas etc. Although the house is pretty much finished. The splash back is called Candlebark.
Long time no posting on here. Front yard finally finished and a few changes from what the developer put in. Been in the house seven months now and still loving it! Love that it is finally all finished, yards done and hopefully stops draining me of money!

Yard looks great
?
Looks fantastic!! Can I ask what turf you used?

Our Build: viewtopic.php?t=81147
Looking amazing! How's the inside coming along? It's gone so quick hey!

lish87
Looks fantastic!! Can I ask what turf you used?

Our Build: viewtopic.php?t=81147

Hey, the developer did the front so not too sure. But I have kikuyu out the back and it looks identical to that. Grows super fast in summer but looks lovely and green all the time
chloea_
Looking amazing! How's the inside coming along? It's gone so quick hey!

Yeh it's gone crazy fast. Inside has been finished for a while. Just little adjustments here and there.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum