Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink

Page 19 of 19
Very nice
Woolyfish
Omg yaaaay that's wonderful news Gilbert. Can't believe they are actually tiles. They look great. Bet you can't wait to use that kitchen

Civil works have stopped in our estate due to the Dampier Bunbury natural gas pipeline, and won't commence for another 8-12 weeks, with titles expected to be in order by no later than, November
kill me now, I wanna cry.

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear!
You will be gutted.
Think on the positive side, another few months of saving

Petad
Very nice

Thank you

Hi Gilbert106,

Amazing house. Just curious did you get those curtains through Redink? Also the window and stone bench going out to the alfresco was that expensive? Thanks
Ginacards03
Hi Gilbert106,

Amazing house. Just curious did you get those curtains through Redink? Also the window and stone bench going out to the alfresco was that expensive? Thanks

Hi,

Thank you

These are our curtains.

By memory I think our servery was about $4000 and that was including the bifold.
Thankyou so much for the info
No problem.

Gilbert who did you use for painting? Looks amazing X

[quote="hevmal"]Gilbert who did you use for painting? Looks amazing X
Thanks

Yay!!!!! So exciting!!!!

Hi Gilbert, I remember you have a concrete business? can you give me the contacts? we need exposed aggregate for driveway/path/veranda and liquid limestone for afresco/pool area. We are in Myaree.

Btw, Brett has just completed our painting. He's done a great job!

Cheers!
teresa.hsh
Hi Gilbert, I remember you have a concrete business? can you give me the contacts? we need exposed aggregate for driveway/path/veranda and liquid limestone for afresco/pool area. We are in Myaree.

Btw, Brett has just completed our painting. He's done a great job!

Cheers!

Hi,

Glad you were happy with Brett also
thanks Gilbert! will see when my husband can be around, then will get David to give a quote.
oh just realised i've also messaged David on his facebook
No problem at all. Are u in your home? How did your build go?

Got the key already but still got few things to sort out. Flooring this week, splashback and wir next week.... Then blinds curtains, concrete, pool area, fencing, side gate.... Aim to move in by end of this month, fingers crossed

teresa.hsh
Got the key already but still got few things to sort out. Flooring this week, splashback and wir next week.... Then blinds curtains, concrete, pool area, fencing, side gate.... Aim to move in by end of this month, fingers crossed

Busy busy
Are you happy with Redink?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum