Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bel and Marz's PD Sandhurst - Kitchen PICS!

Page 19 of 19
Looking good
Like I said, you've done a wonderful job in such a small space of time!
Thank you Bam!

Well, family room is done! Need to hang one of our frames up on that wall! Here is a pic!

Bel&Marz
Thank you Bam!

Well, family room is done! Need to hang one of our frames up on that wall! Here is a pic!

Hi Bel&Marz,
Great picture, thanks for sharing!!
Cheers, Ebony

Awesome!! Where is your coffee table from, its gorgeous!
Thank you zarli!
the table is from deja vu interiors.
So I'm sitting here at the old house waiting for the carpet cleaners to come who said they would be here at 9 and I am bored out of my brains! Not even the kids are entertaining because the are in their 7th dream!

I took some kitchen photos yesterday So I shall take this time to upload them! Enjoy!

I'm in love with my pantry

Bel&Marz
Sorry for the delay! DH left the camera on after takeing a photo of the kids and i haven't bothered to put it back on charge.

Here is a couple of photos of our almost finished lounge room. Pics will be slowly coming in from now on!

Just need to move that tv to the family room and mount the 60in on that wall!

Also need a floor lamp for that corner ( was thinking one of those arc floor lamps) and hang 3 of our photos on that wall and we are done (with this room)
!

Where did you get your coffee table from? I LOOOOVE it!!
cattycatcat

Where did you get your coffee table from? I LOOOOVE it!!

Thank you!
That one is from Adriatic.
Bel&Marz
So I'm sitting here at the old house waiting for the carpet cleaners to come who said they would be here at 9 and I am bored out of my brains! Not even the kids are entertaining because the are in their 7th dream!

I took some kitchen photos yesterday So I shall take this time to upload them! Enjoy!

I'm in love with my pantry

Hi Bel&Marz,
Wow, the photos are great! Thanks so much for sharing! I love that your fridge is already busy with bits and pieces, that’s when you know a house has become your home!
What time did the carpet cleaners come in the end? Cheers, Ebony
Bel&Marz
Thank you Bam!

Hi Bel,

Your house and interior decorating look so beautiful and love the way you match the colours...

Can I bother you to ask where you bought the long cushion with three colours on it, Blue, black and white...?

Romani..
Looking good ... love the colour combinations and that circular coffee table ... mmmmmm
It Looks great, I think it's a Rapee cushion, if i'm right, could be wrong. It's from the new range Boho Chic. Love the colors and the coffee table.
Thank you all for your kind words! Hoping i can add some more photos up over the holidays as DH will be doing lots around the house!

Romani, Deb17 is correct! The cushion is a Rapee Cushion. You can find a list of stockists on their website! Have fun shopping!
Hmmm I went on the deja vu interiors website but I can't find that round mirrored coffee table on there = (
Can I ask how long ago you bought it or what the name of it is? Thanks
I got it back in september. They have very little on their website compared to what they have in store. I got it from the one in greensbourgh plaza if that helps! I wouldn't know what they name of it is, sorry. Maybe give them a call or go in one of their stores (if it isn't too far away from you) and show them my photo. When i got mine, they said to me that it was the last one in stock until november. Whether that was just a sales tactic, im not too sure. Though they can order in pretty much anything you like. I ordered a hermon and hermon pendant light through them. All i done was show them a pic of it off the h&h website, so they should be able to order one in for you if they don't have it in stock! Goodluck!
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum