Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Homebuyers Centre in VICTORIA?

Page 171 of 250
Thank you
we ended up building a nursery in the end because the build was going to take so long so that's kept me busy
Will be a big 2016 for you puglover!

luckygrizzly
Anyone actually go out and measure their block before signing the contract.... be honest....

Nope but we too purchased our land separately....

Wow Puglover not long now till that bub arrives, best of luck hope everything goes well xx

I thought you got keys at the NHP :/ So when do you get them????
You pick them up from their office is the Docklands. 30 minute meeting. They go over a few things with you

All the best on the birth of your little one Puglover! What a wonderful way to start the year

Thanks
next Tuesday is the big day, and I said to my husband based on HBC's timelines we might get handed to construction that week too which would be Murphy's Law to a tee!
We weren't going to do a nursery but did in the end due to delays. I'm currently planning our daughters 1st birthday! Do you know the gender of your little one puglover?

Nope, it's a surprise but I suspect it's a girl based on my snooping of the ultrasound pictures
We did the same puglover - although we suspected a boy and got a little girl 😊 Enjoy your special family time when your little one arrives x

hey guys,

hows everyones build going?
Just wanted everyone to know we've been here 3 weeks and are so incredibly happy with everything.
Few small things which need to be fixed but nothing major.
House is going really well and we love the area. We're in the Yarra Valley

thats really good mrssilverbeetle!

we're hoping we feel the same once we get into ours!
Not long now for you Joelgia!

Thats true!

Our NHP has been pushed back over a week though due to no trades being back from the xmas break yet.

Arrrrrrgh!

Yeah its frustrating but weve waited this long so im sure a couple of weeks wont hurt!

More packing time

Thats it!

Doing all the downlights before we move in so we'll have an extra few days up our sleeves

We were lucky and had electricians working at the house last week. Should be at lock up by end of Jan if all goes to plan. Can't believe how quickly it all happens!
thats awesome!

It starts to slow up after a while! haha
Related
2/08/2023
victorian homebuyers fund

General Discussion

I havent, and i havent looked to much into it, but on face value its not the saviour its trying to make out to be. Shared equity in your home is never a good idea. The…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum