Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR in Sydney - Sekisui Luzia 2

Page 18 of 24
I really believe that you got microwave as part of the package.
Here I'm thinking they ( builder) are happy to do free expensive rendering for my pillars and not give me microwave. So I was shock to see microwave sitting on your bench. Do you have electricity already connected for them to use your power points?

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Yes, electricity has been on for a while. I think we had to get an account when they put the new pole in for the underground wiring.
Driveway is starting next Wednesday or Thursday, and flyscreens and screen doors have been installed.
My husband also tells me the fencing has been removed!! Will try to get a pic on the way home.
Yes pic please! Interested to see what the fly screen doors will be like... We have fly doors and a barrier type door for laundry

Fencing gone!
Front screen door.

Flyscreens on front windows.

Screens on back sliding doors.
You have a beautiful home! So pleased you are nearly at the end now!

Our Acacia build - http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=86619
Cool!!! Looking fabulous!! Almost there, expecting driveway shots next week :p

Thanks for the pics!! Especially the front door, now I know how they will fix our horrendous gaps between bricks and door frame

ehhc
Thanks for the pics!! Especially the front door, now I know how they will fix our horrendous gaps between bricks and door frame

Yep, we had massive gaps too - beading fixes everything!!
Thanks everyone, we are getting excited too! It's been a long road!
When did you start building?

We moved out in May 2016, demolished in June, then there was a delay with the change over from Sekisui to Burbank, then Burbank wasn't ready so they changed us back to Sekisui. Finally started earthworks in August 2016.
The_Joneses
We moved out in May 2016, demolished in June, then there was a delay with the change over from Sekisui to Burbank, then Burbank wasn't ready so they changed us back to Sekisui. Finally started earthworks in August 2016.

That is a long road for you, really pleased you're nearly at the end and you have a beautiful home!

Thanks for photos, now I can picture fly screen for my doors.

I have forgotten if I'd be getting fly screen for the front door.

You are nearly there. not long to go. Very happy that at least one of us build buddies is getting final touches for the house.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81624
It's funny because we paid extra for the front door to be stained to match the bricks, then we put a screen door in front of it anyway!! Oh well.
The_Joneses
It's funny because we paid extra for the front door to be stained to match the bricks, then we put a screen door in front of it anyway!! Oh well.

Will you be paint screen door frame to match the main door frame.

Hmm, haven't thought about painting the screen door. Not sure....
Earthworks for driveway in progress.
Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum