Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clarendon Parkhill 36 in Coomera Retreat. HAND OVER!!

Page 18 of 29
Storm water
Looking good roo, how does it feel space wise? The side yard is great your pooches will get good use out of that.

Yeah feels big lol. Although we are fortunate to have the display home out at Springfield Lakes to see room spaces. Yard should be good. Not as much space outside as I had envisioned but more than enough
Bahshhahsh rofl, roll on pour day. Is the park hill the double story one on the end? I think I've been in that one. Pretty fancy too. I felt the same about our yard but once the fences go up it changes the space.

Yeah it is the double on the end. Yard will be a little different. We have half the yard taken up here with a pool. Our yard has less space but I imagine it wont "feel" much different to here as we wont have a pool or pool fence. Here we don't have any grass at all down either side of house but in ours we will have 2550 from wall to fence down garage side and 4680 from rear pier to side fence on easement side. So even though it "looks" small at the moment I reckon it will "feel" a lot bigger once fenced.. I hope lol
WOOHOO.. Powering On!!!
We now have a SLAB!!!!
Ok.. so it's not quite finished but it's my first day back to work so I gotta go get some sleep lol.
Will stop past on the way to work later and hopefully get some finished pics

Conslabulations! Looks good Roo!

Yay it's your turn! So happy to see your slab! Congratulations!

Yay!
awaiting the comments on the shirtless tradies from all the ladies lol

ps. congrats ont he slab start!
MrBee

OMG, it's REALLY sad that I was more excited about Roo's slab than about the shirtless tradies!!! How did I miss THAT?
Ilaeria
MrBee

OMG, it's REALLY sad that I was more excited about Roo's slab than about the shirtless tradies!!! How did I miss THAT?

As far as shirtless tradies go these boys look like they'd be more at home on the thunder from downunder stage haha

I reakon Tribe will spot them! haha
Lol I reckon! It looks like they're putting on a show haha. I've clearly been spending way too much time on here if I missed those fine specimens.
Hahaha I didn't notice the shirtless tradies either, but going back and looking... Goodness me!
Con slab u lations roo!!! So stoked to finally say that!! Looks really long, enjoy going for your visit this arvo.

All I have to say about the shirtless trades is hell yes to summer

Ilaeria
Lol I reckon! It looks like they're putting on a show haha. I've clearly been spending way too much time on here if I missed those fine specimens.

Gee Jen how did you miss them?? It's the first thing I saw

The roofers up the street where parading around the other day, no complaints here

I did not fail to see the shirtless tradies
Sorry roo but it was the first thing i noticed before the slab! Bad me!!

Congrats on the slab...looking big and shiny!
Bahahaha I was expecting some comments re the tradies lmao. I personally only wanted the pics of my slab being done haha, tried telling them to move but no luck. I have more pics of the finished job and all the boxing removed but in Sydney now and of to Melbourne tonight so you will all have to wait until Friday for some updates lol

You should have asked them to move and stand in a line on one side while you took a slab pic, then grabbed a photo of them all lined up for us
Ilaeria
You should have asked them to move and stand in a line on one side while you took a slab pic, then grabbed a photo of them all lined up for us

I like the way you think Ilaeria!
Related
18/02/2024
Electrical and plumbing plans post hand-over?

Building A New House

If there have been changes, variations, during construction then the drawings should be revised, the building permit amended and the current, as built drawings given to…

31/12/2023
Backyard retreat or Granny Flat?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I think I know the answer but just checking to see if anyone has had experience with it. I want to build a small 20 square metre retreat in my backyard, it will have a…

8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum