Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

A & E's Panorama - Settling in... and LOVING it!

Page 169 of 170
Congrats on the move guys
- Fantastic news! Dying to show my SIL your red leather Plush sofa, she ordered the same one last week and is getting nervous she made the wrong choice!

Hope Ablett comes back
Hope you can put your feet up soon Erin and enjoy that sofa of yours.

Moving was the most dreaded thing I have ever done. Next time we will get professionals to do it. I never want to do it again.

How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see your furniture pics. Once our other fence is up I'll take some photos. (Some progress with the fence which is good news).
Very exciting Erin!! Can't wait to be at that stage. Can I ask who your SS was?
Good to hear you are enjoying your new home.
Good on you, guys!
Now you can say to others, Been there, done that!

Bad luck re Ablett. If you want I can act like a galah here anytime you want, I think I'm qualified, just ask o.k.!
I am so so pleased for you guys, I can feel your excitement! Looking forward to the pics. Enjoy!
Riss
Very exciting Erin!! Can't wait to be at that stage. Can I ask who your SS was?
PM sent
haywgl
Congrats on the move guys
- Fantastic news! Dying to show my SIL your red leather Plush sofa, she ordered the same one last week and is getting nervous she made the wrong choice!

Hope Ablett comes back
PM sent
Congrats on the (ongoing) move!!
It'll be over soon (well, it is
) Didn't realise you had quite some "menagerie" too
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new home. Have you had that bath yet??? SOunds like it might be the way to go with no heating!! Enjoy it! Glad it is almost all over for you & you get to sit back & enjoy the house!
wakeboardandy
Yes they did have a very busy w'end... they don't have any internet yet, so that is why you might not see them here as often as before until they get something connected.
Thanks for helping with the move!

H1ers have really looked after us!
On our first night in the house, Lisanne arrived with fish n chips to make sure we ate dinner at a reasonable hour... The second night we had a lovely cooked meal at Felistopher's house
Moving day Thommo77's lovely wife brough over some yo-yo's and a few cartons of milk so we could make coffees
Yesterday Lisanne brought around some fresh cupcakes to keep us going
and mpcj dropped in for a visit. We're REALLY feeling loved!

Tomorrow we'll reveal the first lot of photos... getting really excited to be able to share them with you all

Jodie... I had my first bath the night before last... it's sooooooooooo big, took forever to fill up... but was so good! I hadn't unpacked wine glasses by that stage... so had a long soak and drank wine out of a plastic cup
Bloody spoiled, you are.

kek
Bloody spoiled, you are.

Aaron & Erin
H1ers have really looked after us!
On our first night in the house, Lisanne arrived with fish n chips to make sure we ate dinner at a reasonable hour... The second night we had a lovely cooked meal at Felistopher's house
Moving day Thommo77's lovely wife brough over some yo-yo's and a few cartons of milk so we could make coffees
Yesterday Lisanne brought around some fresh cupcakes to keep us going
and mpcj dropped in for a visit. We're REALLY feeling loved!

We popped in too.............To borrow a tape measure!!!!
Aaron & Erin

Jodie... I had my first bath the night before last... it's sooooooooooo big, took forever to fill up... but was so good! I hadn't unpacked wine glasses by that stage... so had a long soak and drank wine out of a plastic cup :lol:

Geez-you must be cultured- I probaly would have just swigged out of the bottle!

Any word on Ablett?
RhinoCharlie
That's right! It was such chaos on the weekend! The house is much more settled now... How did you go with your kitchen bench?

Forgot to mention Twiggy spent the day here Friday too shoveling crushed rock with Aaron!!! THANK you!!! The manpower was greatly appreciated

Have I left anyone else out? It's been a busy week!!!
Deemaree
Geez-you must be cultured- I probaly would have just swigged out of the bottle!

Any word on Ablett?
No word on the bird... (that rhymed). Maybe you're right... and he did flee north
I shouldn't laugh, I miss him mumbling at me
Our neighbours are keeping an eye out. We left his cage where it was, and will pick it up when we have to hand the keys back at the rental in another week...
Sorry to hear about Ablett. We will drop in eventually lol... have the champers and beer ready!
Aaron & Erin
RhinoCharlie
That's right! It was such chaos on the weekend! The house is much more settled now... How did you go with your kitchen bench?

Forgot to mention Twiggy spent the day here Friday too shoveling crushed rock with Aaron!!! THANK you!!! The manpower was greatly appreciated

Have I left anyone else out? It's been a busy week!!!

Gees - those boys must have been very sore on Saturday after all that shovelling....hope it's all level??!!!!!!

No news on kitchen bench. We rang admin, she asked us to email it through which we did, she replied saying she had forwarded it to the construction team....then she went on leave.... So who friggin' knows!!!!!!!!!! File is meant to be going to handover dept on fri.....BUT that probably means NEXT friday hey??!!!! All I can do is have yet another glass of wine and smile!!!

Can't wait to see the couch and.....test it out with a glass of red to match!!
Quote:
H1ers have really looked after us! On our first night in the house, Lisanne arrived with fish n chips to make sure we ate dinner at a reasonable hour... The second night we had a lovely cooked meal at Felistopher's house Moving day Thommo77's lovely wife brough over some yo-yo's and a few cartons of milk so we could make coffees Yesterday Lisanne brought around some fresh cupcakes to keep us going and mpcj dropped in for a visit. We're REALLY feeling loved!

Wow! You guys have some wonderful neighbours already. Lucky you
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum