Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Willowdale

Page 165 of 165
Tiger123
Tony888
Hi all,

Anyone here in stage 17c release? Have you received any updates as to registration dates?

Hey Tony,

I am in stage 17B release! Have you been checking the construction updates on the Stockland Willowdale website?

I'm on 17A. Hopefully no delays! I was told Stockland "usually" is pretty good with timing and have no delays, but
Flintzz
Tiger123
Tony888
Hi all,

Anyone here in stage 17c release? Have you received any updates as to registration dates?

Hey Tony,

I am in stage 17B release! Have you been checking the construction updates on the Stockland Willowdale website?

I'm on 17A. Hopefully no delays! I was told Stockland "usually" is pretty good with timing and have no delays, but

I drove past the site yesterday and 17A is looking awesome they've just started to install tree's !
I think they will definitely be on time - I am more worried about the registering period I have been told it can take up to 3 months.
Tiger123
I drove past the site yesterday and 17A is looking awesome they've just started to install tree's !
I think they will definitely be on time - I am more worried about the registering period I have been told it can take up to 3 months.

Are you going for homebuilder? I'm still in the process of choosing selections at the moment from my builder, but planning to sign the building contract latest possible time on 31st March. I think I have 6 months from then to commence construction to qualify

Have you got a soil test yet btw?

Oh and funnily enough, i believe stage 17 of willowdale is with liverpool council while the denham court part of willowdale is with campbeltown council so not sure what the council approval will be like
Flintzz
Tiger123

Are you going for homebuilder? I'm still in the process of choosing selections at the moment from my builder, but planning to sign the building contract latest possible time on 31st March. I think I have 6 months from then to commence construction to qualify

Have you got a soil test yet btw?

Oh and funnily enough, i believe stage 17 of willowdale is with liverpool council while the denham court part of willowdale is with campbeltown council so not sure what the council approval will be like

Yes we are going to try and go for home builder. Our builder thinks we'll be eligible but I guess we'll see once we submit forms.

No we have not received soil test have you?

Yes I have been told by my conveyor that we will be in Liverpool council hopefully it doesn't delay any sorts of council approval. The woman I had my tender with did say that she has noticed in Willowdale they have been pretty good with the process.
Flintzz
Tiger123
Tony888
Hi all,

Hey Tony,

Construction update on their website now pushed 17c out to June-July.....i hope it doesnt take that long
Tiger123
Tony888
Hi all,

Hey Tony,

Hi fellow neighbours I am also in the 17B release! Had a little look last night and nearly all of the footpaths are complete, some trees are in and soil has been added and flattened, hopefully registration isn't too far away.
Im stage 11F lot was released back in July 2020 and construction update estimate can change from time to time , mine back in October last year stated that registration will be in May June 2021; then in late December last year it changed to Feb 2021 and now it’s Mar 2021
Karar
Im stage 11F lot was released back in July 2020 and construction update estimate can change from time to time , mine back in October last year stated that registration will be in May June 2021; then in late December last year it changed to Feb 2021 and now it’s Mar 2021

Thats reassuring, the delay is making me nervous
Today I received walk the Lot email from Stockland(stage 11F) to be on 11th of April date, land still not registered, registration date on their site is set for end of Mar,
Karar
Today I received walk the Lot email from Stockland(stage 11F) to be on 11th of April date, land still not registered, registration date on their site is set for end of Mar,

Stage 17B registered on the 19th March and we had our walk event on the 14th March
Hi Everyone,

We’re looking at purchasing the next land release, which the sales agent speculates in late Feb, pending council approvals.

Is the selection process for an appointment based on ballot or first-come, first-serve? If the latter, did you have to do it online at a specified time?

Is the land already registered upon release? If not, how long from land release did you wait until it was registered?

Fingers crossed we get selected. We’ve actually drove around the neighbourhood a couple of times and absolutely loved it!
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum