Building ForumBuilding A New House

The CARLISLE HOMES & SPECTRA General Information Thread

Page 165 of 364
fourgs
coobri
Hi Fourgs cant see any photos

not sure why you can't see it.. but i can.. sharing again our kitchen

Very nice fourgs I like the feature lighting

Im meeting concreters in the morning to get some prices for driveway and paths ect around the house
I thought Carlisle Homes will honour the sales quote/price but little disappointed with the price of an item. The tender price is different from the sales price (over$200 difference) which is confirmed through email . Anyone had problem like this?
Hi guys,

The missed BAL requirement for our build may turn out to be a blessing in disguise after all... The missed item was the standard aluminum fly door to the double entry doors. Carlisle is giving us the option to proceed with it or just get the credit back (glad we have this option). Did anyone of you went ahead with it? I am doubting it may not look good considering that those are just standard flydoors (we also missed this as part of BAL requirements during tender or we would have upgraded it). For those who opted to get credit back for this item, how much was the credit given to you? For us we are being offered only $371.
fourgs
Hi guys,

The missed BAL requirement for our build may turn out to be a blessing in disguise after all... The missed item was the standard aluminum fly door to the double entry doors. Carlisle is giving us the option to proceed with it or just get the credit back (glad we have this option). Did anyone of you went ahead with it? I am doubting it may not look good considering that those are just standard flydoors (we also missed this as part of BAL requirements during tender or we would have upgraded it). For those who opted to get credit back for this item, how much was the credit given to you? For us we are being offered only $371.

They charged us at tender for flyscreen door but it had that entry door frame and door are currently under review subject to pass BAL
As of today no screen door on so looks like we will get $520 back
All going well should settle on Friday
Hi, l am new here and we have decided to build the Atlantique Mk2. We have colour appointment next week. Just wondering if anyone got double glazed windows? If so, do you remember what the price for it was?
Thanks for your help!
willow2012
Hi, l am new here and we have decided to build the Atlantique Mk2. We have colour appointment next week. Just wondering if anyone got double glazed windows? If so, do you remember what the price for it was?
Thanks for your help!

We are building with double glazed windows but in a much smaller house (16Sq) and priced a year ago so we cannot give you the price. But one advice; make sure your sliding doors are included as double glazed!
fourgs
coobri

Kitchen looks fantastic
what color is the stone?
When we sign the tender what else we expect to get with it.We have only tender document to sign now and need to send it back.We are told drawings will be ready only after signing the tender.
Anyone can recall please?
coobri
fourgs
Hi guys,

They charged us at tender for flyscreen door but it had that entry door frame and door are currently under review subject to pass BAL
As of today no screen door on so looks like we will get $520 back
All going well should settle on Friday

all the best on your settlement coobri! btw, we went ahead to get the flydoor credit.
stevcm
fourgs
coobri

Kitchen looks fantastic
what color is the stone?

thanks stevcm! it's caesarstone latte.
ksj
When we sign the tender what else we expect to get with it.We have only tender document to sign now and need to send it back.We are told drawings will be ready only after signing the tender.
Anyone can recall please?

in our case, we got the construction drawing via post after we signed the tender.
Thankyou forgs
willow2012
Thanks for your help!

Hi! We are building the Ascot 35 with double glazing and it is costing $6K. Worth it if you can afford it.
fourgs
PCI done yesterday! Very pleased to have engaged an independent inspector (ours is New Home Inspections). We have only found aesthetic issues. But our independent inspector found all the major issues and has raised total of 36! Hope Carlisle will fix all. Still cross finger to settle in 2 weeks time.

Hi fourgs did hear back from Carlisle re inspection report we got an email yesterday saying they would fix all but 2 items so im happy with that
Thanks for the replies regarding double glazing. Sounds like it might be worth getting.
andystar70
willow2012
Thanks for your help!

Hi! We are building the Ascot 35 with double glazing and it is costing $6K. Worth it if you can afford it.

We're building the Orlando 35 and double glazing including windows and all sliding doors is costing around $6.5 K.
Hi there,

I just want to know if anyone else is building the Madera 24? Everybody else seems to be building a T-Range or Affinity Range home and I can't seem to find anyone that has built/building an essentials range home
[quote="vcarmo"]Hi there,

I just want to know if anyone else is building the Madera 24? Everybody else seems to be building a T-Range or Affinity Range home and I can't seem to find anyone that has built/building an essentials range home
/quote]

I'm building an Essentials range home at Armstrong Creek. Just reached lock up and they are estimating an 4-5 weeks build time =D
CBPH
For anyone interested a bit of a blog update.

http://carlislehaven.blogspot.com.au/20 ... pdate.html

A small but very good update indeed after the troubles you went through! All the best until completion of rectification works.
Related
20/10/2023
Contact information for fencing

Landscape & Garden Design

We are at the stage on our build in Kilcoy, Queensland where we need to get our fencing installed but we cant get any contact details for our neighbours to give them…

18/09/2023
General questions about building before I go to my builder

Building A New House

You should check your detail drawings, it may show downpipe within brick pier.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum