Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Manhattan 23 - Coral Homes (Week 18: Flooring, Carpet....)

Page 17 of 20
That’s not too bad Steph!
Love your Cornerless stackers and big kitchen window - it’s going to look great!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Bridgetwitch
That’s not too bad Steph!
Love your Cornerless stackers and big kitchen window - it’s going to look great!

- B

Thank you! I just got updated on your build, you are moving along so quickly!!! Looking good

How amazing does your cornerless door look, worth the upgrade for sure.

Hopefully your build picks up pace soon
it’s going to look so lovely
Bricks have started today! Wooooo

I haven't been on home one much since the house finished but it's all looking so great!! This weather is not ideal for getting things done quickly

It's great once you get to lockup and things start moving fast regardless of the weather
I have had no motivation to post about the house because it feels like we are moving so slowly in comparison to everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️

We will be in week 14 of our build next week (not including the Christmas break).

We just had our kitchen installed and have been waiting for the render and tiling for almost two weeks now so fingers crossed for this week 🤞🏻

Some photos:

Oh Steph I’m so sorry your build has been going as slow as a snail. Have they given you any reasons to why?

But so far it’s looking amazing, I’ve been really looking forward to seeing your choices come to life so it pains me too to see everything is taking so long.

Did they end up correcting the led strip to run under the entire upper cabinets?
They certainly are dragging their heels Steph - I feel for you. It is looking great so far, and hopefully they will pick up the pace a bit.

- B

I’m sorry to hear it moving so slowly
but hopefully the quality is high.

Building our first custom dream home. https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
looks great stephlee
Just looked over your plans, and it looks fantastic! those cornerless doors makes me excited for ours!

you are way ahead of us if that makes you feel any better ahah. When are you expected to move in?
Eeeekkk Steph!! I can imagine how you're feeling 😫 id be pretty peeved too! BUT everything is looking great! Really like your bricks at the front 👌👌👌
How is it all going Steph?!
Caydenn
How is it all going Steph?!

Still soooo slow

Render has been done but not painted at the front, bag and paint has been done to rest of house, tiles have started (1 week later and not finished but we were invoices 2 days ago), garage was added on Wednesday and that’s all that’s happened since my last update which was a few weeks ago

Suppose to be happening any day now is internal painting, finish front painting & caesarstone. Hopefully this week!

Don’t have a photo of one garage in the light yet but I’m not liking the colour (shale grey), we are planning to paint it white as soon as we can

Some photos:

Niche looks great

But really, even though it’s slow go, it looks great.

It may be slow Steph, but it looks like they are doing a great job. Your tiling looks awesome - I’m hoping our tiler did a good job or hubby will be p*ssed!

- B

I agree, the tiling looks amazing!
Bridgetwitch
It may be slow Steph, but it looks like they are doing a great job. Your tiling looks awesome - I’m hoping our tiler did a good job or hubby will be p*ssed!

- B

I can’t believe you haven’t seen yours yet! You are basically done
I have still been checking in on your build.. I can’t believe you are still have issues with the builder, bank etc so frustrating
congrats on the new baby though!! You must be smitten

StephLee
Bridgetwitch

- B

I can’t believe you haven’t seen yours yet! You are basically done
I have still been checking in on your build.. I can’t believe you are still have issues with the builder, bank etc so frustrating
congrats on the new baby though!! You must be smitten

Thanks Steph. I will be glad when this building/moving saga is over and I can finally just relax and concentrate on my boys!

- B

Sorry its slow, Steph 😣 BUT your tiling looks awesome! That brickbond is 🙌
- also love your shower niche!
Wishing we did that with ours now.... our one will fit my shampoo and conditioner and bodywash.... and thats about it 😒
Dylandbrooke
Sorry its slow, Steph
BUT your tiling looks awesome! That brickbond is

- also love your shower niche!
Wishing we did that with ours now.... our one will fit my shampoo and conditioner and bodywash.... and thats about it

I’m glad it’s long but still only 7cm deep
some of my products are wider than that!

Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

17/08/2023
Carpet in the bedroom vs Tiles vs Hybrid Flooring

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi Yash, Have you made a decision yet?

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum