Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

our first home group wa home

Page 17 of 20
spuddles76
How is your build going? Any news on PCI??

I was getting annoyed so i emailed them yesterday and she said pci should be next wk than few wks to fix things and few wks for keys, depending how long the bank take. So end of September hopefully.

The only thing that i can see that im not happy with is the door and window frames and a few spots of painting. Hopefully that shouldnt take to long to fix. Not sure what the building inspection will find but hoping its not to much

So i just popped into the house today and the inspector was there. He told me the house is very well built and the only real issues are painting.
Major clean has been done and house is now on mains power.
Fingers crossed pci next wk

WOOHOO
spuddles76
WOOHOO

Im so excited i just hope its not delayed much

That's great news. So happy for you. Hope you love your house as much as I love mine. My husband and son have nearly finished our front landscaping today. Turf tomorrow I'll post some photos soon.
Hope you get PCI really soon.

Pci on tuesday. Pretty excited. I saw the inspector yesterday and he said house has been very well constructed its just painting mainly was the issue so fingers crossed their isnt to many issues

jasminelee_86
Pci on tuesday. Pretty excited. I saw the inspector yesterday and he said house has been very well constructed its just painting mainly was the issue so fingers crossed their isnt to many issues

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Emailed our CLO today, and she said end of September/early October for our PCI.
spuddles76
jasminelee_86

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Emailed our CLO today, and she said end of September/early October for our PCI.

Thats awesome not far

Omg pci tomorrow. Im so excited

Thats wonderful Goodluck for tomorrow.

Robina
Thats wonderful Goodluck for tomorrow.

Thank you. Any tips you think i need. I have no idea if ill be happy or if the inspector found anything either

Fingers crossed there are not too many issues.

WOOHOO
I think there is a thread talking about PCI.

I'm glad My Wifey is (was) a Property Manager, as she will be very thorough.
I put a question on mandurah q n a and someone sent me a copy for pci. Can forward it to you if you would like

jasminelee_86
I put a question on mandurah q n a and someone sent me a copy for pci. Can forward it to you if you would like

yes please. Can never have enough info.
spuddles76
jasminelee_86

I just saw you posted on my thread lol ill forward to you

Woohoo
hope everything goes well tomorrow
we still waiting for final documents and I hope won't be too long till Slab after that.

spuddles76
jasminelee_86

I just fb it to you. You might have to accept it first to be able to read it

I just commented on your post on Mandurah q and a lol... Good luck Jasmine
Take your addenda and plans with you.
Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum