Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Gables in Box Hill

Page 17 of 21
@Foreverhome4 won't be till late next year
Thanks @Gablesrocks
Looking forward to the Box Hill/Box Hill North community to take shape
Hi,

I purchased a block of land in the Stage 1 release. Would love to join the whatsapp group, but not sure who to contact!

Maria
Margles
Hi,

I purchased a block of land in the Stage 1 release. Would love to join the whatsapp group, but not sure who to contact!

Maria

Hi Maria, please PM me your mobile number and lot number and will add you to the group

Akora at Box Hill now selling.
Location Map
Price List - Stage 1 & Stage 2
Stage 1 Release Plan
Stage 2 Release Plan
Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions
Nominate your 5 preferred lots here.

Hi, did anyone attend the latest Gables auction this Saturday and Thursday that passed?
If so, does anyone know what the results of the auction are?
Many thanks in advance
Stages 2 & 3 of Akora, Box Hill are NOW SELLING:
Stage 2 Release Map
Stage 3 Release Map
Stage 2 Price List
Stage 3 Price List

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ADVERTISERS: A new dawn for professional real estate agents as underquoting crackdown comes into force. "-Terminology such as ‘Offers over’, ‘bidding from’, ‘offers above’ and other vague terms to be banned."

"The penalties for noncompliance will include forfeiture of any commission or fees earned, in addition to a $22,000 fine."

Reasonably priced Elderton Homes house and land packages at Box Hill suited for the first home buyers:
Lot 124 Horizon Release
Lot 128 Horizon Release
Lot 122 Horizon Release
Lot 125 Horizon Release
Lot 123 Horizon Release
I would like to join whatapp group. Can anyone let me know how to join the group.
I have purchased a land in release 3.
@mygables please pm me ur lot number and phone number and namd and i will add u
Nine most expensive Aussie suburbs in 2015

You all now belong to the elite!
For those who have a 450m2, what houses have you short listed for your lot and how many squares?
Hi All,

My wife and I recently secured a lot at The Gables, interested in getting involved in the community here.

James
Would also like to join the WhatsApp group, interested to know who my neighbours might be haha.
mys013
Would also like to join the WhatsApp group, interested to know who my neighbours might be haha.

Hey - please PM me your mobile number, lot number and name so I can add you

Hi,

I secured land at Akora Box Hill, can I join the whatsapp group?

Have exchanged contracts and looking forward to seeing the potential of Box Hill.

Rawson Homes doing great deals on Akora estate. We are still browsing the market though.

Michael
Micdeez
Hi,

Have exchanged contracts and looking forward to seeing the potential of Box Hill.

Rawson Homes doing great deals on Akora estate. We are still browsing the market though.

Michael

Hi Michael - congratulations on securing a lot in Akora.

Unfortunately we keep the WhatsApp group for Lot owners in Gables only. Maybe you can be the first one to start a group for Akora Boxhill

Wish you the best

mausam80
Micdeez
Hi,

Michael

Hi Michael - congratulations on securing a lot in Akora.

Unfortunately we keep the WhatsApp group for Lot owners in Gables only. Maybe you can be the first one to start a group for Akora Boxhill

Wish you the best

Thank you!

That's a good idea!

@Foreverhome04: Check out these houses:
Eden Brae Homes - Bermuda 26
Eden Brae Homes - Lawson 26
Eden Brae Homes - Drysdale 29
Elderton Homes - Carlton 25/26
Elderton Homes - Cooper 26
Elderton Homes - Jackson 26
Mcdonald Jones Homes - Entertainer Two/Executive
Mcdonald Jones Homes - Essington
Mcdonald Jones Homes - Milano One/Two/Three/Four 15
Rawson Homes - Cabarita 28
Rawson Homes - Metford 28
Rawson Homes - Serene 28
Wisdom Homes - Providence 26
Wisdom Homes - Prominence 27
Wisdom Homes - Serenity 28
Hi to all, just came across this forum. We too secured a lot in the Gables in release 1 last August... would like to be in the loop with the Gables community. Purchased as owner occupiers.
Hi I would like to join the whatsapp group. I have recently got a block of land there.
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum