Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in EVE Estate

Page 17 of 39
Hi bondaville, Thats exciting we could be neighbours. we are lot 1331. What lot are you? We are building with carlisle homes.
montana29
Hi bondaville, Thats exciting we could be neighbours. we are lot 1331. What lot are you? We are building with carlisle homes.

Hey we will be neighbours! well not far anyway. Thats exciting! We are on Lot 1334. Had roof tiles put on this week. Will have to look at your progress this weekend when I'm down there
Spoke to our site Manager yesterday he gave us an update, the bedroom carpets are laid the timber floor is finished and they are pouring the driveway on Friday if its fine, the decking should be finished by the end of next week, the wife and I will be out there next Friday to meet up with the landscaper and the site Manager and look at getting the fence started, it will not be long now.
Hi evergreen,

We're on Abrus and building with PD too
. I think we're a couple of houses down from you. We have just completed frame stage and at this very moment the roof tiles are going up.
hey everyone, just letting you know to watchout for ******* looking characters around eve estate at night. My work ute has been broken into twice in 3 weeks. Last night i saw them, 4 guys in a silver late model subaru liberty with an exhaust system!!! Has anyone seen this car 3000 worth of stuff has been taken so far!!! Also they were p platers!! Not happy feel free anyone to take their rego if you see them!!!
siennashome26
Hi evergreen,

We're on Abrus and building with PD too
. I think we're a couple of houses down from you. We have just completed frame stage and at this very moment the roof tiles are going up.

Hey Sienna,
We are on Abrus as well. Seems to be lots of PD / Places builds on the stretch there.
What house you building?
G'day Eve Dweller,

We're building the Stanford on the corner and we've been impressed with how things have been progressing so far. We've got two houses on either of side of us that look like they're at lock up stage or near completing that stage. So we're waitng for a phone call about the fence anytime soon.
Evergreen
hey everyone, just letting you know to watchout for ******* looking characters around eve estate at night. My work ute has been broken into twice in 3 weeks. Last night i saw them, 4 guys in a silver late model subaru liberty with an exhaust system!!! Has anyone seen this car 3000 worth of stuff has been taken so far!!! Also they were p platers!! Not happy feel free anyone to take their rego if you see them!!!

Hi evergreen that is really terrible I am sorry to hear that. We are out looking at our house a couple of times a week so we will MOST DEFINATELY be looking out for these low life scums.

How do you know it's that particular group? If you are really sure they might just end up with a big 4wdrive through the side of their pretty gay car!!!

Makes me REALLY angry.
siennashome26
G'day Eve Dweller,

We're building the Stanford on the corner and we've been impressed with how things have been progressing so far. We've got two houses on either of side of us that look like they're at lock up stage or near completing that stage. So we're waitng for a phone call about the fence anytime soon.

I know. it's moving so fast. I visit a few times a week and the frame just keeps growing!
nzkiwi01
Spoke to our site Manager yesterday he gave us an update, the bedroom carpets are laid the timber floor is finished and they are pouring the driveway on Friday if its fine, the decking should be finished by the end of next week, the wife and I will be out there next Friday to meet up with the landscaper and the site Manager and look at getting the fence started, it will not be long now.

Hi nzkiwi01 How long has it taken for your house to be built ?
Hi bondaville74, Your house is looking good. LIke your choice of bricks.
Hi Montana, slab poured on the 05/07/2010 handover in about 3 weeks.
nzkiwi01
Hi Montana, slab poured on the 05/07/2010 handover in about 3 weeks.

What house are you building?
If you don't mind me asking
Hi Montana, building the Logan 28 with Metcon.
hey kiwi01,
Wow thats great, Have you had any problems or has it been all smooth sailing ?
Hey Montana, only a couple of minor problems, if you keep in contact with you site Manager and go for a walk through a few times you will not have any problems, we were going out every two weeks and our site manager called us every week to tell us what stage they were up to, he is one of the good ones.
montana29
Hi bondaville74, Your house is looking good. LIke your choice of bricks.

Thanks Montana29. Its really coming along quick now! At lock up stage from today.
I see you have your Slab poured. Yours wont be far behind ours! We will be neighbours before we know it.
siennashome26
G'day Eve Dweller,

Visited today and amazed how fast the houses on the circuit are comming up.
There are quite a few vacant blocks though, hopefully they start soon as well.
Progressed passed lock-up! seems the pattern of is to have one stage per month

FHOG has been a let down though, I think from the Bank's end... they've no clue as to what's happening to the application. Did anyone of you get the FHOG payments? If so, how long did it take from the first progress payment? ... mine's now taken over 2 months and still not in sight..
Hey everyone. Stage 18 here. All very exciting

Haven't decided what who to build yet with. So many choices
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum