Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden Developments

Page 153 of 163
Ezza78
That’s awesome. What had you applied for again?

802 and 806 SBO - Melbourne water

pEast
Manj
Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

Well now start planning for another expenditure- on the Furniture

Lol not looking at any yet .. just scared of the $$$$

Manj

Congratulations !!🍾🎉 That's one less thing to worry about...😊
Keroppi
Manj

Congratulations !!
That's one less thing to worry about...

Thanks keroppi.. yes it certainly is a relief !!

Manj
pEast
Manj

Yay!! Btw did you end up getting the quote from Peter? You mentioned you are just doing security but are you doing any future prewiring?

geminithinker
Manj
pEast
[quote="Manj"]Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

Yay!! Btw did you end up getting the quote from Peter? You mentioned you are just doing security but are you doing any future prewiring?

[/quote]
Thanks geminithinker, yes I did .. come around 8k which is very ok ... considering all 3 things are future proofing as well ...

Manj
geminithinker
Manj
[quote="pEast"][quote="Manj"]Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

[/quote]
Thanks geminithinker, yes I did .. come around 8k which is very ok ... considering all 3 things are future proofing as well ...

[/quote]Not bad
did you get pre-wiring for anything else?

geminithinker
Manj
geminithinker
[quote="Manj"][quote="pEast"][quote="Manj"]Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

[/quote]

[/quote]Not bad

[/quote]
No just intercom cctv and alarm .. was considering big picture people for theatre

Manj
geminithinker
Manj
[quote="geminithinker"][quote="Manj"][quote="pEast"][quote="Manj"]Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

[/quote]

[/quote]Not bad

[/quote]
No just intercom cctv and alarm .. was considering big picture people for theatre

[/quote]Cool and is that using the omnipro? We aren't ready to do an actual home theatre and BPP wont prewire without committing

geminithinker
Manj
geminithinker
[quote="Manj"][quote="geminithinker"][quote="Manj"][quote="pEast"][quote="Manj"]Woohoo! Our dispensations have been approved

[/quote]

[/quote]Not bad

[/quote]

[/quote]Cool and is that using the omnipro? We aren't ready to do an actual home theatre and BPP wont prewire without committing

[/quote]

We were looking at a basic package .. I’ll check with hubby and confirm ..

Just wondering if anybody had timber posts with crack lines running all around it like this

pEast
Just wondering if anybody had timber posts with crack lines running all around it like this

Oh wow
.... defective products ???
Are they for your alfresco area?
Ezza78
Are they for your alfresco area?

Will check tomorrow where they have put them - Alfresco has one post and porch has one plus 4 for balcony
The material has come from Bowen’s so will visit them and find out

Further, has anybody noted which company does the wrapping cos friend building with C had wrap torn and checked with wrapping company - they said if torn for more than 2 weeks has to repaired or replaced and then his SS asked if he wanted it done after initially trying to avoid it but could not once shown the email
Manj

Well now start planning for another expenditure- on the Furniture[/quote]
Lol not looking at any yet .. just scared of the $$$$[/quote]Yay!! Btw did you end up getting the quote from Peter? You mentioned you are just doing security but are you doing any future prewiring? [/quote]
Thanks geminithinker, yes I did .. come around 8k which is very ok ... considering all 3 things are future proofing as well ... [/quote]

Can you please share what your getting with the 8k? I'm interested in alarm, cctv & intercom like you. Thanks.
Hi geminithinker

congrats on your site start.
Thanks! Does anyone else have MH?

Keroppi
Keroppi
geminithinker
Yeh lots lol. Im up to 550k.
- garage extension
- increase width of study and add a BIR
- shower to powder
- rumpus to the side instead of end of house
- add alfresco
- increase master and wir
- square out ensuite
- combine 2 ensuites for the
- timber screen between rumpus and living

Then other stuff will be upgrade of floorboards, tiles, carpet, ducted refridge aircon, custom shelving and cabinetry for study and activity and living, home theatre probably with big picture people, will be getting our own oven and induction cooktop, pivot door, the corner sliding doors they have, door to theatre, about 50ish downlights, points for internet nbn and foxtel, upgrade stone benchtops and cabinetry

Probably also you need to check the dates you signed with Arden - cos now Vot 37 is dearer by around 40000 plus I think we had pretty good inclusions like 35 downlights, butlers pantry with glass splash back, Eva cooling, colourbond roof, plus $3000 colour room coupon to spend - signed in August 2016
Plus though also need to include price increase - I think we saw that there was a difference of about $5000 compared to those who signed 6 months earlier for the same stuff

Yea I think the Toulouse base price would have changed too but from how much I am unsure.

ya ,
toulouse base price was 351K then when we signed back in sept 2106
Does anyone know if curtain and blind companies will quote from a floor plan or do they prefer to measure the actual windows?

Also quick update from me - we have a tentative approximate date for land settlement, mid-March, which is bloody exciting! So close but so far! Haven't heard anything much from Como Homes but hopefully that changes as we get close to settlement. Had a lot of personal stuff going on too so this has been a welcome distraction.
That’s exciting about land titling!

Yes they will quote from plans and then do a final measure when house is built. Guess you ask ss if they can come in to measure before hand over.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum