Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds express Westbury Beckett facade

Page 16 of 17
The pics aren't working for me

We are in
skinders78
Does anyone know the names of these plants ? I love them - needing ideas for our landscaping

Hi. Just reading through your thread and came across this. We saw these at a nursery a few weeks ago and loved them. They are called Limelight. They are in our landscaping plans too.

Looks fantastic! I love your cabinets!

Becs Coral
skinders78
Does anyone know the names of these plants ? I love them - needing ideas for our landscaping

Hi. Just reading through your thread and came across this. We saw these at a nursery a few weeks ago and loved them. They are called Limelight. They are in our landscaping plans too.

Oh wow thanks so much it going to look them up now
Your house looks so good ours is still like a bomb went off lol. So much to get sorted!!
wadeal
Your house looks so good ours is still like a bomb went off lol. So much to get sorted!!

So does ours and we've been in a year now...!

Yay

Looks beautiful enjoy your new home

Thanks everyone - we are so happy and excited to finally be in the house ... now just need to sort out the landscape !
Love your pendants! Blends well with your colour palette..

Landscaping and retaining walls started

Some grass
Looking great!!!

Front yard taking shape

Finally some plants
Love what you've done, looks great

Related
30/05/2023
share traditional gable roof facade with pillars having ston

Building A New House

traditional gable roof facade - Have you did the dark and light gray color combination in facade with gray stone in facade…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

5/07/2023
Facade Parapet Moulding

Building A New House

Agree, Riviera from Clarendon looks beautiful. I've seen one with a light-colored bricks and just a bit of molding (in my neighborhood). It's definitely overpriced. I'm…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum